StackAndTile Forums
multiple table sizes - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support Help (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: multiple table sizes (/showthread.php?tid=2403)

multiple table sizes - multiple table sizes - 11-13-2021

Hello,

is it possible to have multiple tables sizes in different slots for the SAME pokersite in SaT?

For example: Slot 1-4 have width: 400 and height: 300
Slot 5-10 have width: 900 and height: 500?

Or is there a way to work around that? Huh

Thank you

RE: multiple table sizes - Guest - 11-13-2021

(11-13-2021, 12:06 PM)multiple table sizes Wrote: Hello,

is it possible to have multiple tables sizes in different slots for the SAME pokersite in SaT?

For example: Slot 1-4 have width: 400 and height: 300
Slot 5-10 have width: 900 and height: 500?

Or is there a way to work around that? Huh

specifically talking about ACR.

Thank you

RE: multiple table sizes - SaT_Admin - 11-14-2021

Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment. Its been requested before, but might introduce bugs and I'd rather keep the existing functionality as stable as possible

A workaround would be to run multiple instances of SAT, with different layouts, each layout having the size you want, and then using custom site profiles to match a specific game/table type. Something like:

SAT 1:
Layout 1 w400 h300
Custom site for ACR matching $0.01/$0.02 blinds cash games

SAT 2:
Layout 1 w900 h500
Custom site for ACR matching $5 sngs

Something to that effect might work

RE: multiple table sizes - Guest - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 02:19 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment. Its been requested before, but might introduce bugs and I'd rather keep the existing functionality as stable as possible

A workaround would be to run multiple instances of SAT, with different layouts, each layout having the size you want, and then using custom site profiles to match a specific game/table type. Something like:

SAT 1:
Layout 1 w400 h300
Custom site for ACR matching $0.01/$0.02 blinds cash games

SAT 2:
Layout 1 w900 h500
Custom site for ACR matching $5 sngs

Something to that effect might work

That is a good idea and it could potentially work. How do I set up Stack and Tile so that the first client recognizes specifically Blitz tables on ACR and the second client recognizes normal cash tables?

RE: multiple table sizes - SaT_Admin - 11-15-2021

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything for both of your layouts?

I'll create the configs for you

Tell me which size you want for each table type

RE: multiple table sizes - Guest - 11-15-2021

(11-15-2021, 01:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything for both of your layouts?

I'll create the configs for you

Tell me which size you want for each table type

I wanna still play around a bit with different layouts and sizes, so its not final yet. Could you just tell me how I can add Blitz tables in one Client and Normal tables in the other?

I assume it has to be done here somehow:

[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=910
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=500
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW

RE: multiple table sizes - SaT_Admin - 11-16-2021

No, you'd need to go through the Custom Site Wizard:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/custom-site-tutorial

and tweak the include/exclude title parameters so that only tables with the word "Blitz" for example will match

And WPN has different table scalings based on the w/h of the table. Thats why I was going to create the configs for you.. Do you have an email address? Then I can send you all options

Further, the config you pasted has all the button colors as Black. You should've gotten an error message. What version of Windows are you using?