StackAndTile Forums
Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support Help (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support (/showthread.php?tid=279)

Pages: 1 2

Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - SaT_Admin - 06-25-2012

Download this:
truePokerTest.ini
(right click, save as)

Drop this file into the folder: C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

Then open up SaT, click on the Sites tab, click on the dropdown, scroll to the bottom and you should see a new site listed: truePokerTest

Select truePokerTest and then Include Site as usual.

You'll want to ensure that this option is off in the settings
true poker option

Note: becaues the pre-action checkboxes are the same blue color as the actual fold button, SaT may incorrectly determine that action is required before it is your turn.

RE: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - QTip - 06-29-2012

I went through the steps. Got truePokerTest in the dropdown. Included step, clicked on the table, pressed F9, then I get an error. "Failure...table doesn't match site."

Any ideas?

Thanks.

RE: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - SaT_Admin - 06-29-2012

Hrmm, are you using TruePoker or ACR? Are you running SaT as administrator?

I'm using TruePoker (I also tried Poker4u). I'm running Windows 7, so I normally don't have the administrator problems with software. But, I did go ahead and run it as administrator after reading your post and I received the same error.

Can you do me a favor? Select "Other..." from the drop down list, and it will open up the wizard. On step 1 or 2, it will grab the "table_class" setting. Can you copy and paste that for me?

Certainly. Here it is:

ATL:628C9EC8

This was a play money table at True Poker.

Ah ha! well thats certainly different, and the cause of the problem as I expected.. you can see in the truePoker.ini file at the top of this post that we're looking for ATL:628C0EC0 which is what showed up on my computer. I wonder if play money tables have a different class, I wouldn't think so. Maybe its random across different computers? That would suck. Can you try the same thing with the wizard, but with a real money table and tell me what class you get?

RE: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - QTip - 06-30-2012

Here's a .05/.10 cash table from TruePoker ATL:628C9EC8

And here's a cash table from Poker4u: ATL:628C9EC8

I can probably get one from ACR a bit later if you need it.

They did just have some down time the other night for an update, so maybe that has something to do with it?

RE: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - SaT_Admin - 06-30-2012

(06-30-2012, 02:06 AM)QTip Wrote: Here's a .05/.10 cash table from TruePoker ATL:628C9EC8

And here's a cash table from Poker4u: ATL:628C9EC8

I can probably get one from ACR a bit later if you need it.

No need, they are all the same
Quote:They did just have some down time the other night for an update, so maybe that has something to do with it?
You are right, I just opened TruePoker and it gave me the update, and now I'm getting the same classnames as you are. I've updated the .ini in the top post. You can Re-Download and drop it in the same dir, and try again.

Thanks for the report

RE: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support - QTip - 06-30-2012

Wonderful. Thanks for the prompt help.