StackAndTile Forums
lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support Help (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial (/showthread.php?tid=395)

Pages: 1 2

lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - Guest - 01-09-2013

hey thanks for the help
i just downloaded the trial trying to set it up think i have everything correct the f10 fold etc working. but when i open up SaT and then open tables it is saying new table detected but nothing happens all my tables are staying stacked even when i have actions on the other tables
i have
stack and tile tables clicked in play mode
move to grid when action required clicked
8 slots on grid in different spots on monitor
under slots i have
stack slot-0
new tables slot-1
old tables slot-8
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong thanks

RE: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013

Can you try to include a different site and test and see if that works?

RE: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - Guest - 01-09-2013

I have a black chip acct but no $ on it it is saying not compatible with the table at black chip play money tho not sure what is wrong. those are my only 2 options I am running aero and tried reloading lock on the revolution network it is saying that is is set up correctly i just cant get the tables to move off the stack at all

THANKS

RE: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - Guest - 01-09-2013

so i got black chip to set up properly but nothing is happening what setting moves the tables that need action to the grid maybe i am doing that part wrong. I have all tables stacked on spot 1 and then i selected move to grid when action required but they are not moving for me on either lock or BCP thanks

lock poker game play tables not moving off stack? - Guest - 01-09-2013

so i have the lock site config. set up correctly just not sure what settings i need to change to get the tables to all be stacked and then when it is my turn to act i want the table to move onto the grid until folded and then go back in the stack. also if i have more than one table to act on i want the new table in a new spot on the grid thanks so much for the help.
I am running vista in aero theme, i just dloaded the trial and playing on lock thanks.

when i try and play right now all tables are staying in the stack and then when i need to act at a table it is not showing up so i just time out and then sit out and i feel like i have it set up correctly

THANKS SOOO much really excited to try out the software, but very frustrated that i cant get it to work

RE: lock poker game play tables not moving off stack? - SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013

Yeah the program is obviously not working properly. Maybe it is set up wrong..

Are you the same person from the other thread?

RE: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013

Please click on File->Current Layout and paste everything for me, and I will tell you what to change.

cool thanks here you go

[settings]
table_width=512
table_height=384
total_slots=8
slot1x=1029
slot1y=0
slot2x=1541
slot2y=0
slot3x=1024
slot3y=384
slot4x=1536
slot4y=384
slot5x=0
slot5y=0
slot6x=512
slot6y=0
slot7x=0
slot7y=384
slot8x=512
slot8y=384
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=2
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=8
scan_mode=DWM
move_to_grid=preflop
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=1
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=1
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_action_required=1
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=417
gui_y=108
last_tab=
is_reloading=1
version=2.2.0.1
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=Revolution_100_Small
Revolution_100_Small_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\Lock Poker\PokerClient.exe
Revolution_100_Small_included_resized_table_width=512
Revolution_100_Small_included_resized_table_height=384
Revolution_100_Small_included_hole_x_coord=316
Revolution_100_Small_included_hole_y_coord=232
Revolution_100_Small_included_fold_color=0xffffff
Revolution_100_Small_included_call_color=0xffffff
Revolution_100_Small_included_bet_color=0xffffff
Revolution_100_Small_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0xffffff
Revolution_100_Small_included_flop_x_coord=195
Revolution_100_Small_included_flop_y_coord=136
Revolution_100_Small_included_table_color_behind_flop=0xffffff
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=7
hotkey1action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey1key=M
hotkey2action=Stack all tables
hotkey2key=S
hotkey3action=Move table to slot 3
hotkey3key=3
hotkey4action=Move table to slot 4
hotkey4key=4
hotkey5action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey5key=A
hotkey6action=Fold
hotkey6key=F
hotkey7action=Stack table
hotkey7key=T
send_table_under_mouse=1

RE: lock poker game play tables not moving off stack? - Guest - 01-09-2013

yeah sorry thought id make it more clear what is going on and what i want. you may delete

RE: lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial - friedfish - 01-09-2013

just a heads up i also tried using hotkeys and stacking only with hotkeys to move tables and grid only with hotkeys to move tables and nothing seemed to work