iPoker, can`t use HM Table Finder while SaT`s working
Hi.

You may know that players need to use Tabe Finder to have HUD on new tournament tables in iPoker. Unfortunately, HM`s Table Finder isn`t working while SaT is workinng at the same time and it leads to regular stopping and starting SaT again and again during the game. 

It will be great, if you find the way to fix it, becouse as far as I understand HM can`t solve their problem of HUD on new MTT tables.
1. Can you please explain what exactly the problem is? What do you expect to happen and what happens instead?

2. So with HM Table Finder turned off, then SaT works fine?

3. What exactly is the Table Finder doing? Do you know? Could you ask HM what it is doing to allow it to work?
1) Table Finder isn`t working at the same time with SaT. When SaT is turned off, Table Finder works.

2) With SaT turned off Table Finder works fine.

3) -
Well I mean I still don't understand. So when SaT is running, then TableFinder fails. What does TableFinder do? How/why is it failing? What is Table Finder supposed to do and what does it do instead? What do you mean when you say "HM can't solve the problem of HUD on new MTT tables"?

This is the only information I can find, and it doesn't say much. From what I understand, SaT shouldn't interfere with this at all..
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/question...+appear%3F

Is it possible you can post a video? Or leave your skype name so I can watch the problem live?
It may seems silly, but while recording the video I found the way to solve this problem. Table Finder fails not every time and I manged to notice some "rules", when it works correctly. Hope this will be enough)

If somebody face same problem, try to release TableFinder`s icon over things like player`s seats, button symbol or opponent`s hidden cards. In my case it works this ways, but doesn`t work in majority of attempts to release the icon over table or it`s background.
(10-16-2016, 06:35 AM)Guest Wrote: It may seems silly, but while recording the video I found the way to solve this problem. Table Finder fails not every time and I manged to notice some "rules", when it works correctly. Hope this will be enough)

If somebody face same problem, try to release TableFinder`s icon over things like player`s seats, button symbol or opponent`s hidden cards. In my case it works this ways, but doesn`t work in majority of attempts to release the icon over table or it`s background.

Ok great

But, I'm still surprised that it fails with SaT turned on, because SaT isn't changing anything on the table, especialy not on the felt or the background. I'm surprised that this is how you fixed it, but I'm glad that you did.
Another user said that to use the HM2 Table Finder, you first have to use SaT's "Ignore table" hotkey, then turn on the Table Finder HUD, and then toggle off the Ignore table hotkey

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10