Question regarding Custom Sites
Hey there, I'm currently using the trial version to test SaT with a custom site. It seems to detect the buttons alright during the wizard but when I actually start it it doesn't work very well.

One of the problems is if I fold, the window goes to the stack but immediately tiles itself again.

I read your help section and it mentions "Also, don't expect custom sites to work with the Free mode.". I'd love to support your software but is there anyway I can actually test and see if this software is able to work properly first with my site before subscribing?
(11-08-2017, 09:18 AM)GTORLY Wrote: Hey there, I'm currently using the trial version to test SaT with a custom site. It seems to detect the buttons alright during the wizard but when I actually start it it doesn't work very well.

One of the problems is if I fold, the window goes to the stack but immediately tiles itself again.

What site does this happen on?

What color are the fold/call/bet buttons and what color is the table background behind them? Can you post a screenshot?

(11-08-2017, 09:18 AM)GTORLY Wrote: I read your help section and it mentions "Also, don't expect custom sites to work with the Free mode.". I'd love to support your software but is there anyway I can actually test and see if this software is able to work properly first with my site before subscribing?

The trial is basically like a Full Stakes subscription. The free mode is different, for when your trial expires, and the software will only work on micro stakes. So if we can get it working during the trial then it should work during normal subscription
I think I might know what the problem is, it's not an actual site. Games are run on a mobile application so I use multiple android emulators to multi table. SaT probably doesn't detect it as I think the emulators use OpenGL so normal screen captures might not capture the background properly. This is how it looks like https://imgur.com/a/Oqq2o

Anything that I can do to fix it?
(11-09-2017, 09:09 PM)GTORLY Wrote: I think I might know what the problem is, it's not an actual site. Games are run on a mobile application so I use multiple android emulators to multi table. SaT probably doesn't detect it as I think the emulators use OpenGL so normal screen captures might not capture the background properly. This is how it looks like https://imgur.com/a/Oqq2o

Anything that I can do to fix it?

Ah yes, this is almost certainly the problem. You can try different Scan Modes in Advanced Options, they will try different methods of scanning the table to read the pixel colors on the table. You could also use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with Scan Mode X, and see if any of the scan modes correctly take the screenshot.

But still, in general, I wouldn't expect things to work through an emulator. Even when users on Mac OSX use SaT, they usually have to play on Windows through a virtual machine and also install SaT into the VM
Got it working, changed rendering from OpenGL to DirectX and the scans are working perfectly now. Thanks!
Ok great!
Did not wanna start a new thread, as it is about the same custom site. Also play via emulator and this app is vertical. However trying to set up a new Layout with small tables I get this error:

[Image: ojB50mu.png]
(11-15-2017, 02:52 AM)willy_tk Wrote: Did not wanna start a new thread, as it is about the same custom site. Also play via emulator and this app is vertical. However trying to set up a new Layout with small tables I get this error:

[Image: ojB50mu.png]

I forget specifically why I disallowed slots to be that small.. The limit is 400 width and 300 height. I think because no poker site that I could find would allow tables to be that small, so I didn't want users to expect their sites to be shrunk smaller than what is possible. If you make the width at least 400 you should be good
no chance to have it lower than 400? wanna have 5 tables in one row on 1920*1080 Sad
(11-15-2017, 04:27 PM)willy_tk Wrote: no chance to have it lower than 400? wanna have 5 tables in one row on 1920*1080 Sad

I will make the smallest size lower in the next version, maybe something like 350. For now, you can simply use Visualize Grid, and endure a little bit of overlap to fit 5 tables in a row

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10