bet % of pot
yes I am that guy, thanks Smile
anything new about this?
(10-08-2019, 06:07 PM)baal. Wrote: anything new about this?

Thanks for following up on this. Sometimes the squeaking wheel does get the grease ; )

So I had started building this, its not finished, I had to fly home because my father is dying, but anyway, try this development version v2.98.07k:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29807k.exe

There is no guarantee that this will make it into the next release. But please test it out and let me know how it works for you. Right now, it only works for Bodog and PokerStars, and it will first click the 3rd preset betsize button on the table to first get the Pot value, so make sure that the poker clients are configured for that.
lol I've never heard that saying before.

It's giving the correct amount, all seems working fine the only thing its missing its that it lacks the final click on the BET button, it only types it but I have to click the bet button after.

I'm sorry to hear that about your father, take care.
(10-12-2019, 05:59 PM)baal. Wrote: lol I've never heard that saying before.
haha maybe its only from the USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_squeak...the_grease

(10-12-2019, 05:59 PM)baal. Wrote: It's giving the correct amount, all seems working fine the only thing its missing its that it lacks the final click on the BET button, it only types it but I have to click the bet button after.
Here you go, I added another checkbox in the Advanced Options to also click Bet for this betPot hotkey:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29807L.exe

v2.98.07L
Let me know if it works
Hey, would be really amazing if you could give bet % of pot coordinates command line to write in sites .ini file. Same like it's for bet sizes (betsize1_x_coord= and betsize1_y_coord=). This way we could locate bet box location for custom poker rooms.
(10-18-2019, 12:39 PM)mmia Wrote: Hey, would be really amazing if you could give bet % of pot coordinates command line to write in sites .ini file. Same like it's for bet sizes (betsize1_x_coord= and betsize1_y_coord=). This way we could locate bet box location for custom poker rooms.

Its not part of the Custom Site Creator wizard, but its already possible to specify the coords in a custom site file. These are the settings:
Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

And of course, the coords have to be relative to the standard_table_width/heights at the top of the file.

Right now, these coords are only used in a few places, like the Increase/DecreaseBet and BetXBB hotkeys, and also the advanced option to "Focus Betbox When Possible".

Its unlikely the "Bet % Pot" hotkeys will work for custom sites, because as mentioned in this thread, SaT first needs to click one of the preset BetSize buttons on the table for (Full 100% Pot), so that SaT can then copy and paste from the box to do math to calculate the %. So the Custom Site would also need to have a BetSize preset buttons specified and also a new setting to specify which BetSize button is used for Full Pot. So more realistically would be to see if I add built-in support for the site you require

For example, in both Stars and Bodog, SaT first clicks the BetSize3 button to set the betbox to full pot:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/stars-cl...uttons.png

and then SaT copies out that value and does % math and then replaces it
Well, I had set up betsize hotkeys for custom site. Have pot bet button set on 3rd betsize hotkey. Separately my 3rd betsize button work, also bet%ofpot hotkey work but it doesn't click pot button before it (calculates %ofpot and types in bet box correctly). If I click pot then bet%ofpot hotkey it works great. But 2 clicks aren't amazing instead of 1.....

So I made temporary solution with autohotkey Big Grin

I play with xbox controller, for my setup controller button sends input to keyboard button F12
I made ahk script:
f12::
Send {f6}
Sleep, 100
Send {f11}
Return

(for me f6= 3rd betsize hotkey aka pot, f11= bet%ofpot)

Simple solution if anyone want.
Nice job.

Your solution works, only because right now, the "Bet % Pot" hotkey will still do the calculation with whatever amount it finds in the box. That's why you're seeing the hotkey do the correct calculation. In the future I will likely just have the hotkey silently fail if it doesn't detect that it clicked a BetSize button.

I probably would need to add another setting to read from the custom site, something like
Code:
fullpot_betsize_button=3

What site are you needing this for?
Oh no, don't make it fail.... why would you do that.

I play on Unibet, it's against TOS for you to make support for that site.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10