bet % of pot
(10-18-2019, 03:27 PM)mmia Wrote: Oh no, don't make it fail.... why would you do that.

Because the behavior is undefined. Right now, the "Bet % pot" hotkey will use whatever value is in the betbox and do the % calculation. So for your example, you can type in whatever you want in the betbox, and then press F11, and the hotkey will calculate based on the betbox value you typed in, which certainly won't be the correct pot size. SaT is "thinking" that the correct BetSize button was clicked, but for a custom site, none was clicked, and then it just proceeds on to do the calculation for whatever value it found

If I add that extra setting I mentioned earlier, that should suffice for it to work for you
bet%pot hotkey is officially added in v2.99.00

as mentioned earlier, custom sites will need to define this setting:

Code:
fullpot_betsize_button=3

or whatever betsize number is the full pot button
hey man, is it possible to speed up the actions/input?

I didn't update since the last test version you sent me, but I updated yesterday and I feel its laggy I missclicked many times because the response time of the hotkey was too slow, does speeding it up cause trouble in not registering ?
(02-12-2020, 03:21 PM)baal. Wrote: hey man, is it possible to speed up the actions/input?

I didn't update since the last test version you sent me, but I updated yesterday and I feel its laggy I missclicked many times because the response time of the hotkey was too slow, does speeding it up cause trouble in not registering ?

Yes exactly. I don't know what site you're talking about, but I know WPN forces me to send the bets very slowly, otherwise they don't get sent at all. Its the same for the "Bet x BB" hotkey, or any feature where SAT needs to send a bet. You can compare with PokerStars, and you can see that the bet should be sent very fast
I'm playing on Bodog, it inpunts the amount in dollars then it takes a couple of ms "pause" and inputs the cents (.00)

The pause is quite noticable, could this be improved? if not it would be really cool to have an option to round bets, to bb, sb and more importantly to me to remove CENTS.

I play 5/10 and typing cents looks very bot-like, its like an instant giveaway of software so I don't want to give away I'm a reg or make the fish feel uneasy, and also since the betting without a decimal point would make the input faster, could this be implemented?
(02-12-2020, 05:18 PM)baal. Wrote: I'm playing on Bodog, it inpunts the amount in dollars then it takes a couple of ms "pause" and inputs the cents (.00)
I don't see any reason why there should be a pause before inputting the cents... SAT just sends the full text, and on bodog it should be fairly fast. Are you using a custom site? Or the built-in "BodogIgnition"?

(02-12-2020, 05:18 PM)baal. Wrote: The pause is quite noticable, could this be improved? if not it would be really cool to have an option to round bets, to bb, sb and more importantly to me to remove CENTS.

I play 5/10 and typing cents looks very bot-like, its like an instant giveaway of software so I don't want to give away I'm a reg or make the fish feel uneasy, and also since the betting without a decimal point would make the input faster, could this be implemented?
Shouldn't be too hard. I'll try to do it tomorrow. Check back here
I'll get a .GIF soon of the pause so you can see what I mean.

Also remember that if you round a bet to tell the hotkey to type 25 instead of 25.00 on the betbox to save time.

PS: The sit out next BB clicking positioning on Bodog is off, its clicking close but not quite in the box
(02-12-2020, 05:59 PM)baal. Wrote: Also remember that if you round a bet to tell the hotkey to type 25 instead of 25.00 on the betbox to save time.
SAT already does this. If the bet is calculed to have trailing .00 then those are stripped off. I just tested it on Bodog and PokerStars with a "Bet 50% pot" hotkey

You didnt say if you are using the built-in BodogIgnition or a custom site

(02-12-2020, 05:59 PM)baal. Wrote: PS: The sit out next BB clicking positioning on Bodog is off, its clicking close but not quite in the box
confirmed. Looks like they removed the "Auto post blinds" checkbox that used to be above both of those

(02-12-2020, 05:18 PM)baal. Wrote: if not it would be really cool to have an option to round bets, to bb, sb and more importantly to me to remove CENTS.

Ok please download this version 2.99.03a:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29903a.exe

Click File->Current Layout, and add this line underneath [settings]:
Code:
[settings]
betpot_round_multiple=1
Save the file, close out SAT and reopen it, and test

Using "1" means that SAT will round off the cents, using "5" will round to the nearest multiple of 5, etc. you can also use "sb" or "bb" without quotes to round to the specific table's sb/bb

This version also fixes the sitout coordinates
I'm using the regular Bodog site.

the auto-post blinds work now on that new version.

The roundup also seems to be working fine, I suppose it rounds up 0.5 to 1 and 0.4 to 0 correct?
(02-18-2020, 07:06 PM)baal. Wrote: The roundup also seems to be working fine, I suppose it rounds up 0.5 to 1 and 0.4 to 0 correct?

No, it always rounds up, so both 0.5 and 0.4 both round up to 1. This allows rounding in multiples as well, so if you specify the multiple as 5, then:
1,2,3,4,5 -> 5
and
6,7,8,9 -> 10

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10