MultiStack
Option to have some of or all of the grid slots act like another stack would be awesome.
This has been requested before and will likely happen at some point. But it kinda changes some of the fundamentals of the program and so figuring out how to display this option for users takes some thought. Let me know if you have any ideas
You can make it work like in 888Caption for example:

First create GRID (I would call it Passive Grid). All tables that open go in this grid (all it one place or I could be 6 10 20 grids, places where all tables go) and after Action required or Hero dealt Cards... table jump to Active GRID.

https://gyazo.com/0ff44b098027f7eac9c55482ec45f4cf Like this Smile
(02-14-2020, 02:04 AM)Fascinator Wrote: You can make it work like in 888Caption for example:

First create GRID (I would call it Passive Grid). All tables that open go in this grid (all it one place or I could be 6 10 20 grids, places where all tables go) and after Action required or Hero dealt Cards... table jump to Active GRID.

https://gyazo.com/0ff44b098027f7eac9c55482ec45f4cf Like this Smile

That sounds like having 2 separate grid layouts. I don't really follow how useful that is. Maybe I don't understand the difference between the 2 grids and what they're used for.

I think the original guy in this thread was talking about allowing all of SAT grid slots to act as "stacks". Instead of just having only 1 stack slot, all slots could be stacks
difference between the 2 grids:

1 Grid_N1 is for tables that did not need action, or Hero did not dealt Cards or just tables without hero on it.

2 Grid_N2 for tables that Action required or Hero dealt Cards.

Useful because if All tables are stacked I did not see them and if Fish come how could I react and seat on this table if all tables are stacked? Some programs also reserve seat on table, and after you see it is fish that come on table only than you click confirm seat and when all tables are stacked I could not do it.
Just look like in 888 Caption Grid to Grid work, same option of choice would be nice to have.
(02-14-2020, 08:25 AM)Fascinator Wrote: difference between the 2 grids:

1 Grid_N1 is for tables that did not need action, or Hero did not dealt Cards or just tables without hero on it.

2 Grid_N2 for tables that Action required or Hero dealt Cards.

Useful because if All tables are stacked I did not see them and if Fish come how could I react and seat on this table if all tables are stacked? Some programs also reserve seat on table, and after you see it is fish that come on table only than you click confirm seat and when all tables are stacked I could not do it.
Just look like in 888 Caption Grid to Grid work, same option of choice would be nice to have.

Ah yes some seating script programs work like that. The only way to do it in SAT right now would be to use an "Ignore Table" hotkey which will remove the tables from SAT's grid and stack, and then you can move the table whereever you want to wait for fish. And then if you sit down, you can use the hotkey again to un-ignore the table.

Whether or not I add a whole 2nd grid, I don't know.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10