bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet
I want to set up bet all in + stack hotkey. I tried bet x bb and stack but it only sets a bet but doesn't send it. Just bet hotkey works fine. It's both on pokerstars and partypoker. Any suggestions?
I will add an "All-in + Stack" hotkey in a future version

For now, "Bet x BB + Stack" should work if you use something large like 9999bb. If you want SAT to also click the Bet button for you, there is a setting in SAT's Advanced Options for that. Let me know if it works
Yeah it worked, but the problem is that it takes like too long to do it, I literally can see how bet slider moves. Previously before SAT I used partycaption for hotkeys, I would continue to do so, but I need to stack table after hotkey. Partycaption goes all in instantly without even slider moving.
I tried to do a "~" (external hotkey) my All in hotkey combination to pass it to partycaption and also assign this hotkey to 'stack table' in SAT. But the problem is when I press ALL In key in this configuration at first it moves table to stack meanwhile partycaption processing allin and at that time table activates (because it's in stack and the action wasn't made bc partycaption is still processing it) and it moves back to grid and then all in processes and I have table in grid with no action needed and have to move it back manually. It happens not every time but often enough. All the other your hotkeys bet+stack call+stack fold+stack works almost perfectly, instantly just like partycaption. But they still sometime have this problem with table popping out just like I described above but it's rare.

And this trick with external hotkey as I described before doesn't work on PS. I think it moves table to stack so fast that ps can't see a table under the mouse when it receives it.
Ok I'm dumb. I was coding up an "All-in + Stack" hotkey when I realized, in SAT Advanced Options, there is already a checkbox to "Also stack table for All-in hotkey". So please try setting up a normal "All-in" hotkey (not "Bet x BB") and then check that checkbox, and also check the checkbox above it to "Click 'bet' for All-in hotkey". Let me know how that works for you

(03-07-2020, 09:34 AM)daritari Wrote: But the problem is when I press ALL In key in this configuration at first it moves table to stack meanwhile partycaption processing allin and at that time table activates (because it's in stack and the action wasn't made bc partycaption is still processing it) and it moves back to grid and then all in processes and I have table in grid with no action needed and have to move it back manually. It happens not every time but often enough. All the other your hotkeys bet+stack call+stack fold+stack works almost perfectly, instantly just like partycaption. But they still sometime have this problem with table popping out just like I described above but it's rare.
Yeah this is the problem with moving the table back to the stack too quickly. There is a configuration option that you can use to increase this delay further, but if the problem is rare, I wouldn't mess with it. Its a balancing act, because if we increase the delay, then the program feels more unresponsive
I tried playing with this option one session.
When theres only call option you cannot use ALL IN hotkey (for example if somebody has gone all in and he's bigger than you). That's on partypoker. On PS you can but you cannot use call button like on partypoker. I assume this is because on ps it's third button and on partypoker it's the second. So you end up using different buttons for same action on two sites, that's confusing.
Sometimes ALL IN + stack doesn't go ALL IN completely, it moves slider and at some point it stops and then it sends the bet and you end up with weird raise. This also happened with Bet x BB before.
Also on PS the problem I described in previous post happens quite regularly. The one with table going back to the grid.

A question on different matter. Is there a way to reserve a slot in grid so that tables that require action don't go there but I could manually sent table there. I'd like to use these 'reserved' slots for like high buy-in games or hu games which require attention. I'd simply use stack mode and manually move tables to the grid but I need this artificial stack made of one slot in the grid with 'move to the grid when action required' option to get rid of partypoker pop up problem.
(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: I tried playing with this option one session.
When theres only call option you cannot use ALL IN hotkey (for example if somebody has gone all in and he's bigger than you). That's on partypoker. On PS you can but you cannot use call button like on partypoker. I assume this is because on ps it's third button and on partypoker it's the second. So you end up using different buttons for same action on two sites, that's confusing.
Keep in mind, these softwares like PartyCaption only have to work on one particular site, but SAT needs to work on all sites, so we end up having to do different things. So for the SAT "All-in" hotkey, here's what it does. On Stars it will set the betbox to 10000bbs. On Party it will click on the very end of the betslider. This requires you have to have the Party client set up correctly to "jump to clicked position":
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/party4.png

Then, if you have the option to "also click Bet", SAT will try to click the Bet button, which is the 3rd button on the table. You are exactly correct and that would explain why its failing for you when the only two visible buttons are fold/call. Yes in that case you'd need to use your Call hotkey. This is a weird situation because on some sites, you'll see only fold/call (1st/2nd), on other sites you'll see fold/bet (1st/3rd), and it will depend on who's stack covers who's.

Maybe I can change this so that it can click Call also. I'd need to do some testing to make sure that there wouldn't be any misclick scenarios

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: Sometimes ALL IN + stack doesn't go ALL IN completely, it moves slider and at some point it stops and then it sends the bet and you end up with weird raise. This also happened with Bet x BB before.
As mentioned above, SAT does click the betslider, but it just clicks once at the end of it, so its weird that you would say it stops midway. Alternatively, I suppose I could force the user to configure the preset betsize buttons, and always have SAT click the 5th preset betsize button for example since it would be configured as such based on the screenshot I linked above. I am going to build a dev version with these 2 changes and let you test it. Check back here.

The "Bet x BB" hotkey doesn't touch the slider. It reads the blinds info from the titlebar and then does the calculation. This would fail on Party tournaments because Party doesn't display the blinds in their tournament titlebars.

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: Also on PS the problem I described in previous post happens quite regularly. The one with table going back to the grid.
The configuration option I mentioned would only work on SAT's "Fold/Call/Bet +STACK" hotkeys. It wouldn't work for the "~" hotkeys where you combine SAT's "Stack Table" hotkey with an external program's hotkey. Is that what you mean?

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: A question on different matter. Is there a way to reserve a slot in grid so that tables that require action don't go there but I could manually sent table there. I'd like to use these 'reserved' slots for like high buy-in games or hu games which require attention. I'd simply use stack mode and manually move tables to the grid but I need this artificial stack made of one slot in the grid with 'move to the grid when action required' option to get rid of partypoker pop up problem.
Not possible at the moment. You could keep a placeholder table in that slot, and then use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey so that table would never get moved out. And then when you get a HU game, you can swap it into that slot. But it would still only be a normal slot holding 1 table, not a stack of tables.
What partypoker pop up problem are you talking about?
Quote:What partypoker pop up problem are you talking about?

So this whole kludge that i'm doing is to deal with pp pop out problem.
New table when game starts steals focus popping out unexpectedly.
When a player is knocked out same thing, table pops out. Beside missclick possibility here the table with needed action gets lost in a stack (I assume put in the bottom) and often times out.
When tournament ends again pop out. Same problem as before.

So I was trying to workaround with 'table required action' option creating a stack out of 1 slot in a grid so all tables needed action go there one by one. And as there only one table at a time in that slot that solves the pop out problem. But there's this all in hotkey problem.

Quote:The configuration option I mentioned would only work on SAT's "Fold/Call/Bet +STACK" hotkeys. It wouldn't work for the "~" hotkeys where you combine SAT's "Stack Table" hotkey with an external program's hotkey. Is that what you mean?

No, default SAT hotkeys call+stack bet+stack fold+stack cause table to move back to grid sometimes with no action required. Here:

Quote:I tried to do a "~" (external hotkey) my All in hotkey combination to pass it to partycaption and also assign this hotkey to 'stack table' in SAT. But the problem is when I press ALL In key in this configuration at first it moves table to stack meanwhile partycaption processing allin and at that time table activates (because it's in stack and the action wasn't made bc partycaption is still processing it) and it moves back to grid and then all in processes and I have table in grid with no action needed and have to move it back manually.

You were suggesting making a delay in settings? How do I do that?
Quote:This requires you have to have the Party client set up correctly to "jump to clicked position":
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/party4.png
Yes ofc I have this all set up properly
(03-10-2020, 10:29 AM)daritari Wrote: So this whole kludge that i'm doing is to deal with pp pop out problem.
New table when game starts steals focus popping out unexpectedly.
When a player is knocked out same thing, table pops out. Beside missclick possibility here the table with needed action gets lost in a stack (I assume put in the bottom) and often times out.
When tournament ends again pop out. Same problem as before.
You mean "pop up" (as in, pop up on top of other tables) and not "pop out" (as in, pop out from stack into grid), right? You just mean that Party pops its table on top of other tables?

I knew about the bug when a tournament starts, then Party would pop up the table to the top, but I didn't realize it also happened when a player is knocked out, and also when it ends. Did you email Party? Maybe if they get enough complaints they will fix it. These occurences should respect the settings within the Party client for when tables pop up, and since it doesn't, it should be considered a bug. I've tweeted at them when it looked like their account was answering questions, but got no response.

(03-10-2020, 10:29 AM)daritari Wrote: So I was trying to workaround with 'table required action' option creating a stack out of 1 slot in a grid so all tables needed action go there one by one. And as there only one table at a time in that slot that solves the pop out problem. But there's this all in hotkey problem.
Download this version 2.99.05c:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29905c.exe

I've added the two changes:
1. If you have the Advanced Option turned on to "also click Bet for All-in hotkey", and only the fold and call buttons (1st and 2nd buttons) are visible, the All-in hotkey will click the Call button since the Bet button is not visible
2. The All-in hotkey will click the 5th betsize preset button instead of trying to click the bet slider

Let me know if these work

(03-10-2020, 10:29 AM)daritari Wrote: You were suggesting making a delay in settings? How do I do that?
Click File->Current Layout, and add this line at the top underneath [settings]:
Code:
[settings]
action_delay=300
Save the file, and then completely close out SAT and reopen it.
The number is in milliseconds. By default, its set to 150, so this would double it. This delay happens after every time SaT clicks a button and moves the table back to the stack, or into the grid. Its purpose is for exactly the problem you are describing, such as when clicking an action button, and moving the table back to the stack, we want to delay a bit to make sure the buttons disappear, so that the table isn't detected as requiring action again. You'll notice that the Fold+Stack, Call+Stack, Bet+Stack hotkeys will feel a little slower becuase the delay is waiting before moving the table back to the stack.
Yeah, I mean pop up in front of the other tables in a stack. I've been told that writing them won't do much, so I didn't.

Quote:Save the file, and then completely close out SAT and reopen it.
The number is in milliseconds. By default, its set to 150, so this would double it. This delay happens after every time SaT clicks a button and moves the table back to the stack, or into the grid. Its purpose is for exactly the problem you are describing, such as when clicking an action button, and moving the table back to the stack, we want to delay a bit to make sure the buttons disappear, so that the table isn't detected as requiring action again. You'll notice that the Fold+Stack, Call+Stack, Bet+Stack hotkeys will feel a little slower becuase the delay is waiting before moving the table back to the stack.

Does that delay also applies when I use only 'never' in 'move to grid' and just manually move tables to the grid from stack? If so maybe i'm better turning it completely off?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10