voice activation options?
hello I don't have much ability to use my left hand these days.  looking for an ez way to speak into a headset to make hands fold or bet 1/3 pot etc.  please help if this is at all possible!!!
Not possible at the moment.... mighttt be possible but I've never looked into this. You are the first person to ask about it. Not sure if its worth it to investigate or not, since I reckon it wont be an easy addition
well as a long time paying subscriber I would request it get looked into - even the most simple addition that can produce 2 or 3 actions such as fold/call/bet

thanks for the consideration
I will add it to my list and contact you if I make any progress
Can you elaborate as to how you see this working? Typically I would you think you would need to press a hotkey first, to turn on the voice "listener" and then SAT would try to decipher your words and convert it into a hotkey action. You say you have little use in your left hand. Would you expect SAT to be listening at all times? I think it makes more sense to have a hotkey pressed first, to trigger the 'listen'. And also I would think that these hotkey commands would be sent to the table under the mouse
(02-24-2021, 12:58 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you elaborate as to how you see this working? Typically I would you think you would need to press a hotkey first, to turn on the voice "listener" and then SAT would try to decipher your words and convert it into a hotkey action. You say you have little use in your left hand. Would you expect SAT to be listening at all times? I think it makes more sense to have a hotkey pressed first, to trigger the 'listen'. And also I would think that these hotkey commands would be sent to the table under the mouse

Definitely sent to table under mouse 
If voice is active at all times, which is of course what I would need then having an action be spoken twice may be optimal as not to have the software confused if I accidentally speak a word similar to the action?

Better yet if there is a way to add millisecond recognition before/after the action is attempted to be recognized
such that when I start saying WTF FISH WHY THE FUUU****** YOU NOT FOLD????

The software will realize the word fold was spoken together in a sentence
Maybe a prefix word to trigger the command, like "SAT FOLD", "SAT CALL"
(02-24-2021, 02:24 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Maybe a prefix word to trigger the command, like "SAT FOLD", "SAT CALL"

could I vote for "Ex" ?  Ex-fold Ex-call Ex-bet 

kinda rolls of the tongue better haha
bumping this, has any advances been made to this request?
(10-02-2021, 02:12 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: bumping this, has any advances been made to this request?
No progress was made.. when I made an attempt to build this back then, it was proving to be difficult so I kinda scrapped the idea

After reading your post in the other thread, I had another idea that you might try, depending on your grid layout... If you don't use a stack and instead only Tile your tables, you could set up hotkeys for J and K for example, and set them to "Activate prev/next slot", and in Advanced Options, choose to send hotkeys to the active table, and along with that turn on the "Highlight active table" advanced option so you can visually see which table is active and will receive the hotkeys

And then you can eliminate the mouse mostly, use JK to switch between tables, and then set up other hotkeys around those letters for your betting stuff. Then you'd be playing solely with your right hand. But this would take some training

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10