Sit in/out all tables
just setup the hotkey for sitout all tables on BB. ipoker, partypoker and stars are working perfect. but it does not work for full tilt. could you try to fix this?
(12-17-2015, 01:58 AM)willy_tk Wrote: just setup the hotkey for sitout all tables on BB. ipoker, partypoker and stars are working perfect. but it does not work for full tilt. could you try to fix this?

On the help page for FullTilt, it says that these hotkeys will only work on Racetrack layout:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker

Are you using Racetrack layout within FTP?

Are you trying to use this on cash or tournament tables? Can you try swapping the opposte table and trying it ?
ah ok, nevermind. running classic layout... but not much traffic on ftp anyways Wink
so let's just leave it like that
(12-17-2015, 05:09 PM)willy_tk Wrote: ah ok, nevermind. running classic layout... but not much traffic on ftp anyways Wink
so let's just leave it like that

heh ok Smile
hey,

using the old 888 client - so "888PgHmClassic". Unfortunately sitout does not work for me anymore. Pretty sure I had it running a while ago with 888 poker.
Any ideas?
(02-17-2016, 06:58 PM)willy_tk Wrote: hey,

using the old 888 client - so "888PgHmClassic". Unfortunately sitout does not work for me anymore. Pretty sure I had it running a while ago with 888 poker.
Any ideas?

The old 888 client would use the "888PacificPoker" site.

"888PgHmClassic" is if you are using the third party theme from pokergraphics

See the help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/888pacificpoker
ok, changed to "888PacificPoker". Sitout next hand or Sitout next BB still does not work anyway Sad
For Stars, Party, Ipoker it works perfect
(02-18-2016, 09:17 PM)willy_tk Wrote: ok, changed to "888PacificPoker". Sitout next hand or Sitout next BB still does not work anyway Sad
For Stars, Party, Ipoker it works perfect

I can't seem to test this, because 888 will not let me use the old client anymore. I tried the link from the help page, and after I install it says my account is disabled. How are you using the old client?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10