hotkey problem
hello i made a video for you
my 25% hotkeys are not executing correctly - it looks like the bet box will calculate something like 1.38 or w/e but then a 1bb bet happensĀ 

seems it either rounds up or down to 3,4,5 or 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 etc even though the bet box is showing the accurate decimalĀ 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iPeUFik...sp=sharing

also I have another problem with the tab targetting like switching from table to table manually with them highlighted - I manually switch to a table to fold then literally in 0 milliseconds before I can press the fold key I am auto forced onto a table I didnt want - the next active table - there have been a hundred times in the last year I have folded TT+ AK premiums pre bc of this bc when I press fold it executes on the auto forced table - I think adding a little parameter of "allow for x milliseconds after manual tab before auto forced to another table" with adjustable milliseconds - it makes no sense to be force switched after manually tabbing - as when I manual tab its for a reason - almost always to fold - and it wouldnt be any problem at all if it wasnt literally a 0 millisecond gap before I am auto forced to the next active table after I manually tabbed - really hoping this could be an easy fix bc I have lost a decent chunk of profits from folding premiums pre

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
hotkey problem - by Guest - 06-26-2023, 09:15 AM
RE: hotkey problem - by Guest - 06-26-2023, 09:20 AM
RE: hotkey problem - by Anti_GTO - 06-26-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: hotkey problem - by SaT_Admin - 06-28-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: hotkey problem - by Anti_GTO - 06-29-2023, 12:26 AM
RE: hotkey problem - by SaT_Admin - 06-29-2023, 12:33 AM