iPoker (NetBet) window resizing
I see whats happening now.

640x483 is actually the correct size that should be used for iPoker. Those are the proper iPoker scaling proportions. You can verify this by turning off SaT, and trying to actually resize the iPoker table with your mouse to 640x468. You probably won't be able to do it. Now, because each site uses their own specific proportions for their tables, this does cause gaps/overlap in SaT:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

But, since you're using your custom "MyiPoker" site instead of the built-in, that's why you are able to hack it to get 640x468 like you expect. The built-in iPoker site would've probably shown 640x483. The built-in site actually uses this setting border_redraw_method=click, and I'm guessing it would produce the same as drag that I suggested you try above.

Now, since your custom site has allowed SaT to use the un-natural proportion (for iPoker) of 640x468, when the new table is being opened, probably iPoker is fighting with SaT to bring the table back to its correct size. It looks like iPoker is initially winning the battle. But then you are able to force SaT to try again when you use your mouse to resize the table.

With all that said....

By doing this investigation, I have found the bug that is causing the inconsistency that you are seeing. Because, if your custom site is allowing those proportions (however unnatural they may be for this particular site), then SaT should continually be checking to resize the table, without you needing to trigger it manually with your attempt to resize. This bug will be fixed in the next version.

Until then, if you don't like the overlap that in reality should occur, then just remove that border_redraw_method= line altogether, and go back to how you had it. You will need to trigger the resize yourself for now as you were doing.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by SavantDream - 04-28-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by SaT_Admin - 05-05-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by ritchie - 06-08-2015, 08:36 AM