Move table to adjacent slot
Very good questions.

I did not think of this one myself, as I do not have any tables positioned such as "5" in the pictured example.

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/Notgon...1.png.html

That is how my layout looks (the right side is cutoff because of my current CPUs Resolution, but it fits perfect on my grind CPU)

Perhaps create the "move up/down/left/or right" would only work on a direct X or Y Axis?
That would actually be perfect for my setup.

If there is a table in place already, then the perfect solution would be to skip it until there is an empty slot, however, I realize that this may require much more in depth work, but I dont really know (maybe not much mroe work?)

Anyway, if it swapped places with the table next over or next up or down,that would be fine.
I just want to be able to move the table to the next slot with ease
(i think doing nothing would be potentially problematic since tables could then get boxed in)

The trouble I have with the drag and drop is that sometimes the tables do not drop correctly and it makes other tables with hands in them get swapped into different slots, this simply confuses me and drastically reduces my concentration on actual play because I have to think sometimes about 4-5 hands at a time, if they are moving all about the screen it makes things much more difficult.

Until you find a solution I will work to try and find intuitive hotkeys to place tables in specific slots, it might work. I do think though that moving to adjecent slots would make this software even better than it already is, although I can see it would be limited to specific X and Y axis.

(the right side is cutoff due to this computers resolution, but on my grind CPU it fits perfect.)

So there would be no diagonal moves in my case.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Move table to adjacent slot - by DS1 - 08-29-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by SaT_Admin - 08-30-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by DS1 - 08-30-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by SaT_Admin - 08-30-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by DS1 - 09-01-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by SaT_Admin - 09-03-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Move table to adjacent slot - by DS1 - 09-04-2015, 05:17 AM