Change the table hotkeys are sent to
I combine StackAndTile with a tool (Xpadder) that converts my PlayStation controller (connected through USB) buttonpushes to regular keystrokes and then use my controller to press buttons on the poker table. This works great.

However I would love it if I could choose what table the hotkeys are being sent to (for example with a hotkey). As I understand it, right now it is always the table under the mouse. (if this is not true, or configurable in some way, please let me know)

Example:
Table 1 is selected and none of the tables require action. But on table 2 I am already dealt a worthless hand (72o).
I press the Cycle_Forward hotkey to select table 2 (by moving the mouse over table 2 or otherwise), and press the Fold hotkey to check the (check-)fold checkbox. Table 2 will not require any action for this hand, and thus not interrupt me when I am looking at other tables.

So I would love these Cycle_Forward and Cycle_Backward hotkeys

P.S.: if anyone wants to copy my setup, I will guide you through it, contact me at nickvdb@gmail.com (basic computer handiness is useful)

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Change the table hotkeys are sent to - by SmellySquirrel - 06-09-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Change the table hotkeys are sent to - by Guest - 06-09-2016, 11:33 PM