partypoker doesnt recognize a table
(04-09-2018, 01:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah changing the keyboard settings did work. It grabbed the window title. I just needed you to do a CTRL+V to paste it in here for me. But it does look like the blinds are a different format than before.

But ok if re-installing PartyPoker with English works, thats good. Let me know if you have any other problems

Now i'm experiencing a problem with tables popping up to the grid slot after i stack them. Basically they should only move to grid when action is required but in my case they move to the grid slot without action required and the keep blinking as if they get stacked and then something moves them back to the grid. I don't know how to explain it better really but it makes it almost unplayable really. Even betting buttons become invisible on the table. I don't know what causes this problem. I think it might be "pop-up when action required" within poker site options. But i don't see where on PartyPoker i can disable it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: partypoker doesnt recognize a table - by oboltys_rus - 04-16-2018, 07:24 AM