winamax limped pots tack and tile
(05-08-2019, 11:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What is your Move to Grid setting?

Can you take a screenshot of the table when this happens?

hi sat admin Smile i have a similar problem, as the op. i play sat mode with move to grid setting when cards dealt. however sometimes tables in the stack dont come into the grid/slots. i couldnt figure out why they do not move out of the stack, but i think its always the same table (1 or 2 out of lets say 20) that doesnt pop out, but im not 100% on that and maybe more of the 20 tables dont come out sometimes too. i tried the windows 10 fix, and also read the winamax help. everytime i deleted winamax from the layout and reincluded it, but after a few tries im really tired now of testing with so many shitty tables playing just to see failure again. i saw u did a very great job figuring these things out, so maybeu can give me any advice or tell me what infos u need. a few more infos: i use the right mouse in the winamax software as fold, and also using the right button on sat hotkeys for the "stack table". this worked very well for me. basically sometimes i want to play without SAT and therefore i have the right mouse hotkey enabled in the pokersoftware for fold.

popup table option enabled or not doesnt make a difference, and as i saw u wrote that winamax fixed the issue and i need this option on if possible. as mentioned, there is no difference on or off, sometimes tables just randomly do not move out of the stackand i time out

also: the middle mouse button is configured for "call+stack table". when i join a table, there is the "autopost blind" checkbox visible everytime u join a table. when i now click the mouse middle button, before there is acctually the 1 hand played, sat will turn the autopost big blind off..
i click this button or the right mouse button, to move the table from the new table slot right into the stack. i know that the right mouse button would do that perfect but just find it annoying, maybe i can enter a line of code or whatever to prevent sat from clicking the box

excuses for the big text, hopefully u can help me figure this out, because i want to add 1 more site (now only winamax added) and buy your software, it is awesome.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 05-08-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-08-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM