winamax limped pots tack and tile
(09-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Guest Wrote: hi sat admin Smile i have a similar problem, as the op. i play sat mode with move to grid setting when cards dealt. however sometimes tables in the stack dont come into the grid/slots. i couldnt figure out why they do not move out of the stack, but i think its always the same table (1 or 2 out of lets say 20) that doesnt pop out

Well when the table doesn't pop out of the stack, does that table always fail? As in, the other 19 tables always pop out fine, but that 1 specific table NEVER pops out? Or, are you saying that that 1 table only fails occasionally. Sometimes it works and does pop out, and sometimes it doesn't?

I'm trying to figure out if maybe that table isn't being detected at all altogether. Or if maybe its only certain situations that are failing (like in the OP)

(09-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Guest Wrote: also: the middle mouse button is configured for "call+stack table". when i join a table, there is the "autopost blind" checkbox visible everytime u join a table. when i now click the mouse middle button, before there is acctually the 1 hand played, sat will turn the autopost big blind off..
i click this button or the right mouse button, to move the table from the new table slot right into the stack. i know that the right mouse button would do that perfect but just find it annoying, maybe i can enter a line of code or whatever to prevent sat from clicking the box
Well if you are pressing the "Call+Stack" hotkey, then SaT is likely trying to click the Call button, or the Call pre-action checkbox. If the Auto Post Blind checkbox is in the same place as those, then that's probably why SaT is clicking it. There is no line that you can add, because basically you'd be wanting to turn off the "clicking call" part of the hotkey, in which case you could just set up a "Stack Table" hotkey without the "Call" part. Or you could use your RButton mouse hotkey

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 05-08-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-08-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by SaT_Admin - 09-09-2019, 05:52 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM