winamax limped pots tack and tile
(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Guest Wrote: for point 1, f.e. i have played 1 omaha table (cards basically at same place like NLH) and i think this table never came out of the stack. other plo tables came out though.
but the other tables, that did not pop out of the stack, are occasionally not poping out.
my infos are maybe not exact enough, if you cannot figure it out, i will reconfigure winamax again and test it, to be 100% sure about it.
maybe u could give me an instruction what to look and test for additionally.
Thank you for the extra information. It helps give me another idea. If it works for NLHE but fails for PLO, then it could be dependent upon 2 things. If you are using the "When dealt cards" setting, then SaT grabs the location where you click for your hole card. This matters because different table types might seat you in different seats. Also, it could depend upon the color of your hole cards. SaT looks for the color of the table behind on hole card. If the hole card is ever the same color, that could be a problem too. See these pages:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/preferred-seating
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/fl...-hole-card

(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Guest Wrote: 2 more infos: the stack is on one monitor (i think its not the main monitor) and all 12 configured slots are on 2 other monitors. so its a 3 monitor setup, and i am pretty sure it is still a scaling problem or whatever.
also i forgot to mention yesterday, that the "show testing info" recognitzed that action is required on the "not outpoping table". i configured hotkeys to cycle stack back/forward and sat recognized that its my turn. so the test was basically succesful, but thats more confusing to me, that sat knows its my action required but does not move the table.
Well this is because you aren't moving the table when action is required. You are moving the table "when cards dealt". SaT looks for action required based upon whether the fold/call/bet buttons are visible. It looks for cards based on what I wrote above.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 05-08-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-08-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by SaT_Admin - 09-09-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM