winamax limped pots tack and tile
(09-09-2019, 12:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/fl...-hole-card

first of all: thank you a lot for your fast help, i really appreciate that!

i could reproduce 1 table that NEVER poped out (again plo) and took this table oof of the stack to find a good spot at the hole cards for nlh and plo card recognition.

after the first reincluding, that specific table did only pop out of the stack AFTER i folded my hand(in the stack) and did not pop out when cards visible. it never did that before. but i think that the problem was with any card of hearts. i clicked always on the left side of the cards. and the heart cards have a bigger symbol, but i didnt saw that.

now i clicked on the right side and the this exaxt table from before is now poping out perfectly!

so after the first test now, it looks like it is solved and im sure that a heart card on the very left side was the problem.

i saw u did want to know what where the issues in past posts and on 2+2, thats why i explained it in detail.

thank you so much man! after the trial i will subscribe to your amazing program!
have a good week

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 05-08-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-08-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: winamax limped pots tack and tile - by Guest - 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM