:idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case
(07-30-2019, 03:02 AM)question1234 Wrote: - I also needed to use a different SAT version to solve my winamax problems (version=2.98.03d) see: https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...p?tid=1968
I've updated that thread with a new version, please check it out

(07-30-2019, 03:02 AM)question1234 Wrote: - sometimes during session SAT doesnt recognize a table and it gets ignored. I need to hover my mouse then over this table and use my "ignore table" hotkey so the table gets "unignored" and jumps back to the grid. I estimate it happens 6 times per hour with around 15-20 tables. Most often its a betsson table. But sometimes also winamax or stars.

When I reach more than about 18 tables + the lagging is very bad and I cant continue playing.
I tried to close PT4 + HUD but even then its very laggy so I guess the issue is SAT.

If using the hotkey to "un-ignore" the table successfully works for you, and those tables get recognized, then I would ask, are you seeing the FAILURE RESIZING errors for each of those tables? Because that is the only time SaT would ever ignore a table. Otherwise, the tables should move to the grid as soon as SaT detects the table along with the title text to see if it matches.

You say its most often a Betsson table. So are you seeing the FAILURE RESIZING for the Betsson table? I don't think you should be seeing that error for Microgaming tables and definitely not Stars

I wonder if all of the problems are due to your lagging. But I can't be sure. Can you describe what the lag is? What exactly happens? I too would initially guess that maybe you have a very intense HUD, and maybe your PC is having trouble redrawing the HUD each time SaT keeps moving tables around. Because I have had some players use SaT with 40+ tables

So I'd like to try to figure out what's going on with the lagging. Your settings seem fine, and your PC looks plenty powerful. Is there anything else on your PC that you may suspect could be causing this? Do you ever notice any other slowdowns, or only when poker+HUD+SaT?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: :idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case - by SaT_Admin - 07-30-2019, 05:21 AM