:idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case
(07-30-2019, 05:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You say its most often a Betsson table. So are you seeing the FAILURE RESIZING for the Betsson table? I don't think you should be seeing that error for Microgaming tables and definitely not Stars
Yes those are always FAILURE RESIZING ERRORS.
In this point I was not sure. I would need to check it again. Maybe its only winamax then. Now I am confused. I will let you know if it happens on other sites than winamax too. 

(07-30-2019, 05:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I wonder if all of the problems are due to your lagging. But I can't be sure. 
Yes. I think those FAILURE RESIZING ERRORS occur more often when I have many tables often.

(07-30-2019, 05:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you describe what the lag is? What exactly happens?
First you just notice lags, like short delay between pressing the action hotkey and the table to receive it and jump back to the stack. But it already interrupts the game flow a lot and increases the tilt factor.
But it is still better than playing without SAT.
When it is really bad than literally nothing works anymore. The mouse cursor is moving in slow motion and the table management of SAT (moving tales into and out of the grid) doesn't catch up anymore. It gets unplayable and I end up sitting out everywhere.

(07-30-2019, 05:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I too would initially guess that maybe you have a very intense HUD, and maybe your PC is having trouble redrawing the HUD each time SaT keeps moving tables around.
As I mentioned the problem occurs also when I shutdown pokertracker completely. It gets a bit better than but still unplayable with 20 tables plus. So yes the HUD has an impact on it but not that big.

(07-30-2019, 05:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Your settings seem fine, and your PC looks plenty powerful. Is there anything else on your PC that you may suspect could be causing this? Do you ever notice any other slowdowns, or only when poker+HUD+SaT?
Yes I think the PC should be able to manage it too. I dont run any other programs while grinding. Not even a browser. I can try to turn off bitdefender internet security 2019 while grinding to see it it still occurs. I whitelisted there all poker related tools and run all programs as Admin.
So no idea what could cause the lags unfortunately.
Any idea how to find out?

Another question:
I noticed there are two ways for me to adjust my config for my usecase:

[Image: 40ed6c7db70a2b2b43dd7ebc6c2a92ad.png]
[Image: 997242618e5fe5fc6dc70d0b9ebb4adb.png]

[Image: ef10eab0209e7e6197cf42a7fdfba8b4.png]
[Image: 75643a550531b3cc07562b2fdc774dfb.png]

I think the best experience would be for me if the table under the mouse gets automatically active and highlighted.
Which settings should I use for the best performance?

Does activating and highlighting cause performance issues? If so i dont really need it since I always know where my cursor is currently and just send the actions to the table under mouse.

Does increasing the action_delay value help maybe? Not really right? Because folding works. Whatelse can I try?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: :idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case - by question1234 - 07-30-2019, 09:43 AM