allin hotkey
(08-15-2019, 05:15 AM)jmathias Wrote: On party poker it doesnt work as expected. It doest make the bet allin, It just raise the minimun(it seems sat is clicking the wrong part of the table)

[settings]
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=842
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=608
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x3c3c3c
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0x3c3c3c
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x3c3c3c

Well a couple things I notice.

First, I don't know how you got Party tables to resize to 842x608 table size. On all of my machines, Party maxes me out at approx 808x585 and I cannot resize the table any larger with my mouse. And if I try to create a File->New Layout with your size, then when I try to include Party, SaT is also not able to resize the table that big. So this could be why SaT is clicking the wrong part of the table.

I'd like to figure out how you've gotten the tables so large. Are you able to resize the tables as big as you want with your mouse?

But one think you could try, to get this working, is to create a File->New Layout, and use a smaller table size, and then Include PartyPokerModern, and test and see if the All-in hotkey works.

Finally, from your config file it looks like your fold/call/bet buttons on Party are all dark grey. You should be using the "3 color action button" setting within Party. You should probably turn that on, and then Remove and re-Include the site as well. I don't think that's affecting the All-in hotkey problem, but its still usually required for SaT to work properly.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
allin hotkey - by jmathias - 08-14-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: allin hotkey - by SaT_Admin - 08-14-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: allin hotkey - by jmathias - 08-15-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: allin hotkey - by SaT_Admin - 08-15-2019, 11:59 PM