Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus
(02-14-2020, 03:59 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 10:43 AM)daritari Wrote: Yes it's set to specific slot, not grid and it happens anyway. I noticed when SAT puts new table in new table slot it takes half a second to resize it. It's like it's not recognized yet or something and at that moment I hotkey it to the grid and afterward SAT 'thinks'  the place I moved it in the grid is a new place slot and the bug occurs. I don't know. It never happens when I start the grid but at some time after.

Well there is nothing we can do about the PartyPoker popup bug on the first hand of a tournament, other than email them and tell them to fix it.

We can only try to work around it. Yes when SAT detects new tables, it first resizes the table, and then moves it to the New Tables Slot setting. You shouldn't use any hotkeys on the table until after the table resizes and gets moved to the slot. Maybe you can try using New Tables = 'grid' instead?

Y wasn't really complaining about pp popup bug, just described it in case you didn't know.
I have 6 slots total including new table slot. Most of the time they are all full, what happens when new table pop up and all the slots occupied? I assume it goes to the stack and that's not the solution bc it will pop out in front of the ongoing decision.
Maybe there's logging option you have that I can turn on and then send you logs so you can see what's wrong?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-13-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-13-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-14-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-15-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-18-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-26-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-27-2020, 10:25 AM