Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus
(02-14-2020, 11:03 AM)daritari Wrote: Y wasn't really complaining about pp popup bug, just described it in case you didn't know.
I have 6 slots total including new table slot. Most of the time they are all full, what happens when new table pop up and all the slots occupied? I assume it goes to the stack and that's not the solution bc it will pop out in front of the ongoing decision.
If you are using New Tables = "grid", and the grid is full, then the table will just open up wherever Party would open it and it will stay there. Then once a grid slot is available, SAT will move it to that free slot. They won't go to the stack by default (but there is a setting to change where they can go to the stack if the grid is full).

If you are using New Tables = slot#, then new tables should always go to that slot and stack on top of each other.

(02-14-2020, 11:03 AM)daritari Wrote: Maybe there's logging option you have that I can turn on and then send you logs so you can see what's wrong?

Yeah sorry I'm just trying to understand the problem better. So you're saying that New Tables aren't going into the specific new tables slot #, but instead they are going into a free grid slot? But it only happens sometimes?

I do have a logging feature, but it doesn't log any information about New Tables, because I thought its pretty basic and shouldn't really have any problems like this. But maybe there is a bug I didn't see

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-13-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-13-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-14-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by SaT_Admin - 02-14-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-15-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-18-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-26-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Partypoker. New table slot. Steal focus - by daritari - 02-27-2020, 10:25 AM