bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet
Yeah it worked, but the problem is that it takes like too long to do it, I literally can see how bet slider moves. Previously before SAT I used partycaption for hotkeys, I would continue to do so, but I need to stack table after hotkey. Partycaption goes all in instantly without even slider moving.
I tried to do a "~" (external hotkey) my All in hotkey combination to pass it to partycaption and also assign this hotkey to 'stack table' in SAT. But the problem is when I press ALL In key in this configuration at first it moves table to stack meanwhile partycaption processing allin and at that time table activates (because it's in stack and the action wasn't made bc partycaption is still processing it) and it moves back to grid and then all in processes and I have table in grid with no action needed and have to move it back manually. It happens not every time but often enough. All the other your hotkeys bet+stack call+stack fold+stack works almost perfectly, instantly just like partycaption. But they still sometime have this problem with table popping out just like I described above but it's rare.

And this trick with external hotkey as I described before doesn't work on PS. I think it moves table to stack so fast that ps can't see a table under the mouse when it receives it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-06-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-07-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-09-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-11-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by Guest - 03-13-2020, 09:31 AM