bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet
I tried playing with this option one session.
When theres only call option you cannot use ALL IN hotkey (for example if somebody has gone all in and he's bigger than you). That's on partypoker. On PS you can but you cannot use call button like on partypoker. I assume this is because on ps it's third button and on partypoker it's the second. So you end up using different buttons for same action on two sites, that's confusing.
Sometimes ALL IN + stack doesn't go ALL IN completely, it moves slider and at some point it stops and then it sends the bet and you end up with weird raise. This also happened with Bet x BB before.
Also on PS the problem I described in previous post happens quite regularly. The one with table going back to the grid.

A question on different matter. Is there a way to reserve a slot in grid so that tables that require action don't go there but I could manually sent table there. I'd like to use these 'reserved' slots for like high buy-in games or hu games which require attention. I'd simply use stack mode and manually move tables to the grid but I need this artificial stack made of one slot in the grid with 'move to the grid when action required' option to get rid of partypoker pop up problem.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-06-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-07-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-09-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-11-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by Guest - 03-13-2020, 09:31 AM