bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet
(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: I tried playing with this option one session.
When theres only call option you cannot use ALL IN hotkey (for example if somebody has gone all in and he's bigger than you). That's on partypoker. On PS you can but you cannot use call button like on partypoker. I assume this is because on ps it's third button and on partypoker it's the second. So you end up using different buttons for same action on two sites, that's confusing.
Keep in mind, these softwares like PartyCaption only have to work on one particular site, but SAT needs to work on all sites, so we end up having to do different things. So for the SAT "All-in" hotkey, here's what it does. On Stars it will set the betbox to 10000bbs. On Party it will click on the very end of the betslider. This requires you have to have the Party client set up correctly to "jump to clicked position":
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/party4.png

Then, if you have the option to "also click Bet", SAT will try to click the Bet button, which is the 3rd button on the table. You are exactly correct and that would explain why its failing for you when the only two visible buttons are fold/call. Yes in that case you'd need to use your Call hotkey. This is a weird situation because on some sites, you'll see only fold/call (1st/2nd), on other sites you'll see fold/bet (1st/3rd), and it will depend on who's stack covers who's.

Maybe I can change this so that it can click Call also. I'd need to do some testing to make sure that there wouldn't be any misclick scenarios

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: Sometimes ALL IN + stack doesn't go ALL IN completely, it moves slider and at some point it stops and then it sends the bet and you end up with weird raise. This also happened with Bet x BB before.
As mentioned above, SAT does click the betslider, but it just clicks once at the end of it, so its weird that you would say it stops midway. Alternatively, I suppose I could force the user to configure the preset betsize buttons, and always have SAT click the 5th preset betsize button for example since it would be configured as such based on the screenshot I linked above. I am going to build a dev version with these 2 changes and let you test it. Check back here.

The "Bet x BB" hotkey doesn't touch the slider. It reads the blinds info from the titlebar and then does the calculation. This would fail on Party tournaments because Party doesn't display the blinds in their tournament titlebars.

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: Also on PS the problem I described in previous post happens quite regularly. The one with table going back to the grid.
The configuration option I mentioned would only work on SAT's "Fold/Call/Bet +STACK" hotkeys. It wouldn't work for the "~" hotkeys where you combine SAT's "Stack Table" hotkey with an external program's hotkey. Is that what you mean?

(03-09-2020, 12:05 PM)daritari Wrote: A question on different matter. Is there a way to reserve a slot in grid so that tables that require action don't go there but I could manually sent table there. I'd like to use these 'reserved' slots for like high buy-in games or hu games which require attention. I'd simply use stack mode and manually move tables to the grid but I need this artificial stack made of one slot in the grid with 'move to the grid when action required' option to get rid of partypoker pop up problem.
Not possible at the moment. You could keep a placeholder table in that slot, and then use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey so that table would never get moved out. And then when you get a HU game, you can swap it into that slot. But it would still only be a normal slot holding 1 table, not a stack of tables.
What partypoker pop up problem are you talking about?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-06-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-07-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-09-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by SaT_Admin - 03-10-2020, 01:58 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-11-2020, 12:33 PM