bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet
Quote:What partypoker pop up problem are you talking about?

So this whole kludge that i'm doing is to deal with pp pop out problem.
New table when game starts steals focus popping out unexpectedly.
When a player is knocked out same thing, table pops out. Beside missclick possibility here the table with needed action gets lost in a stack (I assume put in the bottom) and often times out.
When tournament ends again pop out. Same problem as before.

So I was trying to workaround with 'table required action' option creating a stack out of 1 slot in a grid so all tables needed action go there one by one. And as there only one table at a time in that slot that solves the pop out problem. But there's this all in hotkey problem.

Quote:The configuration option I mentioned would only work on SAT's "Fold/Call/Bet +STACK" hotkeys. It wouldn't work for the "~" hotkeys where you combine SAT's "Stack Table" hotkey with an external program's hotkey. Is that what you mean?

No, default SAT hotkeys call+stack bet+stack fold+stack cause table to move back to grid sometimes with no action required. Here:

Quote:I tried to do a "~" (external hotkey) my All in hotkey combination to pass it to partycaption and also assign this hotkey to 'stack table' in SAT. But the problem is when I press ALL In key in this configuration at first it moves table to stack meanwhile partycaption processing allin and at that time table activates (because it's in stack and the action wasn't made bc partycaption is still processing it) and it moves back to grid and then all in processes and I have table in grid with no action needed and have to move it back manually.

You were suggesting making a delay in settings? How do I do that?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-06-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-07-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-09-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-10-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by daritari - 03-11-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: bet xbb and stack doesn't sent bet - by Guest - 03-13-2020, 09:31 AM