SaT does not detect tables for certain game types on Natural8
I found out something about the hotkey problem. It has to do with the call hotkey.
Normally, the hotkeys work fine, but after I press the call hotkey, I get that problem.
Before I press the call hotkey, the fold button is a little brighter than the other buttons from the beginning. However, when I press the call hotkey, the center button becomes a little brighter during later actions. When I press the fold hotkey while the call button is bright, the call button is pressed.
When the call button is bright, hovering the cursor over the button and moving the cursor between the fold button and the call or bet button will make the call button darker. Then I pressed the fold hotkey, and the fold button was pressed correctly.
If I press the fold hotkey when the middle button says check, the check is pressed.

I played PLO Rush & Cash, PLO ring, NL Rush & Cash, 3-max spin after discovering this and had the same issue with all those game types.
I'm not sure why the hotkey problem didn't occur when I played 6-max spin for a few hours before I discovered the connection between call hotkey and the hotkey problem, but it could be because that game is a very short-stack game, so very few post-flops occur after pressing the call hotkey, or because I move the cursor over the buttons so often that the problem didn't occur.
It's difficult to explain... I write English sentences using google translate etc., so I'm sorry if it's hard to read.
Yes, my SaT version is 2.99.13zf.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: SaT does not detect tables for certain game types on Natural8 - by sammy789 - 07-04-2021, 04:38 AM