[Winamax] Bad timing results in calling
Ok so likely the reason this happens is because of the feature where SAT will try to click Check when you can check for free. When you press the Fold hotkey, SAT looks to see if the Fold button is visible. If not, it will still click the Fold location anyway just to be safe (this click should have no effect, since the Fold button is grayed out when you can Check for free), but then afterwards, it will click the middle button to Check for free.

However, this whole process should only take effect when the table requires action. So if you press the Fold hotkey 1 second before its your turn to act, then none of that logic should apply, and SAT should try to click the Fold checkbox (which is not in the same location as the real Call button)

One thing I suspect is that perhaps SAT is not correctly detecting when Action is Required on your machine. Can you use the menu item for Help -> Show Testing Info, and check to see if the ACTION REQUIRED line changes from NO to YES when its your turn to act, and then back to NO after you've taken your action? Please let me know

Also please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
[Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-05-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by SaT_Admin - 07-06-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-08-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-09-2021, 03:41 AM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-10-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-10-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-10-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [Winamax] Bad timing results in calling - by DaradBur - 07-14-2021, 02:37 AM