Table doesn't stack after I fold it
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a custom site (Adda52) and am facing some problems. When I Include the new site using DWM scan mode and press F10 I get the error that the fold button was black etc. however the hand is folded. If I ignore this and configure the site it works perfectly in "After entring pot", move to grid layout but in the When action required there are always tables in my grid and if I fold a hand the table is swapped with another table (same thing if I use a hotkey to stack). I guess it's cause of the black fold button thing, the fold button is Red on Adda52. 

If I include the site again using PW scan mode I don't get that error after pressing F10, the hand folds perfectly. Now when I use "when action needed" layout the table moves to grid when action is needed and the goes back to the stack when I use the hotkey to stack the table. I can also have like 7 tables in stack with none in the grid if no action is needed yet. However when playing, the table doesn't stack from the grid when I press the fold button. It rarely stacks and I have to manually do it. 

Can you please help me fix the problem. I want t use the when action needed layout and I want the table to stack properly after I press the fold button.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Table doesn't stack after I fold it - by authoritah23 - 07-27-2021, 04:44 AM