Table doesn't stack after I fold it
(07-28-2021, 09:11 PM)authoritah23 Wrote: Installed this version and played about 2.5k hands on it. It's working pretty well. That "new beta" is the final and only version now and works fine there.
Ok good to know

(07-28-2021, 09:11 PM)authoritah23 Wrote: The only issues are related to focus on the window. In the adda software there is a setting "Auto Focus Window On My Turn". When this is off the tables in the stack don't move to the grid or come on top of the stack and I time out. When that setting in the software is on then the table where I need to make a decision comes on top of the stack and is then moved to the grid. I guess that's how Stack and Tile figures out that it's my turn. Cause of the same reason the Move to Grid feature "When dealt cards" doesn't move the tables to the grid when the cards are dealt but are when it's my turn to make a preflop decision. Effectively When dealt cards works the same way as When action required. SaT surely know when my hole cards are there are aren't cause the end of hand feature works well so I guess it's something to do with the focus on table issue. I've attached a screenshot of the Advanced Options tab for the settings I'm using. 

https://i.imgur.com/sSVKfvw.png

This doesn't really make sense to me... Typically you want that setting turned OFF inside all of your poker sites, because SAT should be handling the table popup instead. Also, you made sure to Remove your custom site, after you Included the bulit-in "adda52new" site, yes?

First things first: can you run the Test here, and see if it works:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Basically just open one table, use the SAT menu for Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line correctly shows NO when its not your turn, and changes to YES, when it is your turn

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Table doesn't stack after I fold it - by SaT_Admin - 07-28-2021, 11:03 PM