GGpoker hotkeys
(11-21-2021, 01:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 07:41 PM)GGpokerrrr Wrote: Also, I have an idea for your bet x bb:

Not sure if its practical, but can't you use 'increase bet' instead of calculating the bb, basically by 'Bet 10 BB', use 5 incremental increases and then execute bet? You said never_calc_increase_decrease_bet=1 made use of mouse wheel up/down.

Basically clicking 'Bet 10 BB' hotkey will execute +5 incremental increases, (+5 wheel up) and then execute bet (assuming it's on in settings)?

This would eliminate the neeed to 'calculate' it?

Would love this, as mouse wheel seemed quite stable when I used it (only used it for like 30-40 clicks)

Interesting idea, I hadn't considered this. On a first thought, one issue I see would be whether or not the first wheelup would send 1bb or would send minbet/minraise. We would first need to delete everything from the betbox, and then send wheelup clicks. But if we're already facing a bet, maybe the poker site would put a minraise into the betbox on the first wheel up. I'd have to test it a little bit. Of course, the method would be optional, likely with another manual config change, so even if it didn't work, you could revert back. I'll update this thread after some investigation

The problem is as I feared:

On both GG and PokerStars, using WheelUp starts off at the minraise size. If you then try to clear the betbox and set it to 0, the actual 3rd bet/raise button does not update, and then subsequent WheelUps simply increase the existing size shown on that button

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
GGpoker hotkeys - by GGpokerrrr - 11-20-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: GGpoker hotkeys - by SaT_Admin - 11-20-2021, 09:21 AM
RE: GGpoker hotkeys - by GGpokerrrr - 11-20-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: GGpoker hotkeys - by GGpokerrrr - 11-20-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: GGpoker hotkeys - by SaT_Admin - 11-21-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: GGpoker hotkeys - by SaT_Admin - 11-24-2021, 11:23 PM