PS tables not moving to stack
I tried taking screenshots and they all look the same no matter what mode I chose:

[Image: TveCGCl.png]

Screenshots also didn't change at all if I tried to make another later on with action buttons visible. Not sure if thats how this diagnostic is supposed to work.

I also tried making screenshots after closing and reopening SAT and reincluding sites. Once or twice it got me to point where screenshots would show empty window (again all modes looking the same) and this time SAT was recognizing it as "no action required" all the time (while hotkeys were working). I tried, but I couldnt recreate and after opening more tables they would go back to action required all the time error.

[Image: 8lIeY2A.png]

One more thing I forgot to mention in OP is that I tested in both MTT and Spin. Using default Aero theme didnt help either.

If there are no other obvious solutions then its alright, SAT is working great for me on other site I play. Aurora is so terrible anyway that for now I will choose Win7 over playing more PS tables.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
PS tables not moving to stack - by SavantDream - 01-17-2022, 03:17 AM
RE: PS tables not moving to stack - by SaT_Admin - 01-18-2022, 02:46 AM
RE: PS tables not moving to stack - by SavantDream - 01-19-2022, 02:28 AM
RE: PS tables not moving to stack - by SaT_Admin - 01-19-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: PS tables not moving to stack - by SaT_Admin - 01-20-2022, 08:39 AM