problems on pokerstars
(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)liessens Wrote: First of all. I guess it can't be normal that all my text in advanced options is on top of each other(see image below).
[Image: ezgif-7-7f694c7b84.png]
The image link isnt working, but my guess is that you're using high scaling % inside Windows and you likely have a high resolution monitor. In that case, you can try downloading the "beta highDPI" version on the downloads page, and that should fix this.

(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)liessens Wrote: I really got confused with the site options. So I am playing on stars and it kept suggesting that I should use PokerStars aurora. While that isn't the theme I am playing with I think.

You should use PokerStarsAurora. That is the new software and Stars no longer allows you to revert back to non-Aurora. The table theme inside is no longer relevant. I should probably remove all of those other Stars sites inside SAT.

(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)liessens Wrote: It kept getting bugs while setting up since the folding never worked. But somehow it worked(I think at least)., no idea how. Then I tried a bit, the hotkeys were mostly working. At least bet/call/fold/also next to place grid. All in wasn't working, but I was still searching further for the hotkeys. But that makes me think it indeed got setup? Is this right?
To check if things are set up properly, basically you want to ensure that the sites each pass this Test:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

The All-in hotkey requires that you have the 4th betsize button correctly configured to "Max" inside the PokerStars settings. See this page for configuring each site correctly for SAT:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/supported-sites

(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)liessens Wrote: The play mode on the other hand wasn't working. Since with stack and stile, I just got tiled instead. This is the main problem? Any reason why this can happen?
By default, the "New Tables" setting is set to "grid", so when you open up new tables, they will be placed in a tiled-like manner in the next free grid slot. It is then your responsibility to move the tables to the stack with either a stacking hotkey, or by clicking Fold on your first hand. Alternatively, you can changed the "New Tables" setting and move them all directly into your stack slot number (which is usually slot 1 by default)

(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)liessens Wrote: Then lastly more a suggestion, or maybe it is already possible. It would be way more practical when you visualize a grid that you can change your dimensions to make everything nicely fit. Since now I need to redo the whole settings of the layout all over which is already semi-bugged with me to try some dimensions, see the grid and restart over. Or is there an easier solution?
Each SAT layout is defined by a table size, and once that size is set, you cannot change it, without creating an entire new File->New Layout. So you cant change slot dimensions, you can only change slot locations.

The easiest way is to first determine how many tables/slots you want on your screen at once... open up that many tables and use the PokerStars (or other site) built in Tile feature to organize all the tables into that size, and then close out all but one table. Then in SAT, create a File->New Layout, and use that one table for your setup

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 01-31-2022, 10:07 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-01-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-02-2022, 01:29 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-10-2022, 12:17 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-10-2022, 01:39 AM