Some requests from TT
1. Internally, I do have a 2nd method which doesn't move mouse, which does work and is used on some sites like Chico and GG. There were some clicking bugs with using it on StarsAurora so its off by default, but there is an Advanced Option to turn it back on if you choose.

Most sites shouldn't need this, the two main ones that do move the mouse are Bodog and WPN (and Stars as mentioned). There is also an Advanced Option to turn it on for WPN, but it only rarely worked on my machine.

I have a completely different method that could possibly be used on Bodog, but it would require the beta highDPI version of the download, if I implemented it. This method is extremely slow on WPN so I would likely not use it on that site regardless.

What site do you want this for? Are you having functionality issues with the sites moving the mouse, or only visual annoyance?

2. Was requested quite a while ago once or twice but infrequently enough where I didn't think it was very important for majority of players. I'll revisit it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Some requests from TT - by mirkop - 02-07-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Some requests from TT - by SaT_Admin - 02-08-2022, 12:59 AM