Tables pop up in front of each other
hi, i experienced more problems while playing. the software and the idea behind it is great, but it should work 100% before i will subscribe...

some tables just didnt pop up while i was playing. i know for sure that this happened with the 22r 6max action hour tourney on stars, and while grinding A LOT of tables it was a pain to check out what the problem was when i timed out everywhere all the time. it feels like the "brind urgent tables to the top" option is kinda slow or weak or whatever..

another (small) problem was that the tables poped up with a delay, so when the sound of the new table came it popped up like 0.5 to 1 seconds after the sound.

third problem, when i used it on the first day the tables went back to the stack when i click the fold in advance checkbox. that was when i was only playing on stars and used the hyper simple theme. i had no problems at all that day, but the main reason why i want to get this is to play on multiple sites, so if u can tell me how i can get the software to do what i want without losing more money that would be great.

thx in advantace for ur help.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Tables pop up in front of each other - by Guest - 07-23-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Tables pop up in front of each other - by Guest - 07-23-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Tables pop up in front of each other - by Guest - 07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Tables pop up in front of each other - by Guest - 07-24-2012, 02:46 PM