Auto-stack please no
Hi greg,

I've been using your program since the start and I've always been very happy about it.
Been out of poker for quite some time but I'm back now and I've downloaded your recent update.

I noticed 2 annoyances or bugs that are introduced:

1) Auto-Stack at finished hand
I play 24 tables. Sometimes when I'm playing a table, and the hand finishes, StackAndTile wants to automatically re-stack the hand because it is finished.
While this idea seems logic, it's actually a bit annoying and sometimes dangerous:
It happens that the hand finishes, and I get dealt a new hand immediately, and I want to click the "fold" button or pre-action "fold" and a fraction before I click the "fold", it re-stacks and a new table appears in that slot, so I accidentally fold a complete different table.

Because 24-tabling happens very fast, these situations occur very often and it's a bit annoying ( and -EV ).

Could you give the option to disable it, or just disable it overall?
I just want full manual control at all times on when to move a table back to the stack and when not, to prevent any mistakes.

2) Table moving around
Sometimes I also see a table moving from Slot 2 to another slot suddenly. I'm not sure that this is a new bug that has been introduced.
But now that I'm thinking about it, this could possibly be caused by the exact same "feature" that I mentioned here above.
So again, I see a table, I want to do an action or I'm ready to do an action, and suddenly it moves to another slot while in the current slot a new table appears, so I accidentally fold, call or raise on the wrong table + I have to repeat my action for that table in the different slot.

I hope you can address these issues in the near future. Thanks for your work.

Greetzz

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Auto-stack please no - by Mercediator - 09-27-2012, 03:36 AM
RE: Auto-stack please no - by SaT_Admin - 09-27-2012, 05:35 AM
RE: Auto-stack please no - by Mercediator - 09-27-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Auto-stack please no - by Mercediator - 10-05-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Auto-stack please no - by SaT_Admin - 10-05-2012, 07:05 AM