SaT causing misclicks
Hey,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I will try too asnwer your questions. I am playing on 14 tables. I am tiling after entering the pot. DWM scan mode. I am only using it on pokerstars. I have only had the problem when using the mouse. I use tableninja hotkeys to fold sometimes but I haven't had the problem yet using that, but probably because I haven't used it much yet.

I thought the same thing that it may simply be the same issue, causing a misclick only when there is another table waiting for action behind the front one. However with 14 tables I think there would be another table waiting the majority of the time, and I am only getting the misclick a couple of times a day and the other problem quite often. I will try and keep an eye on this and see if I can figure out anything else. One other thing to note - the table that is misclicked is not sent tiled, so it is definately not just me accidentally double-clicking or anything because that would result in both tables getting tiled.

I am going to bed now too, but will be playing tomorrow so I will try increasing the action delay and see if this helps. Certainly sounds like it might - If something else on my system is causing the action to be delayed for longer than the current settting then it may have already been moved by the time the click is sent right?

Thanks for your help,
Cameron.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
SaT causing misclicks - by soulsbyc - 07-11-2011, 04:19 PM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 07-11-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by soulsbyc - 07-11-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 07-12-2011, 04:33 AM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by soulsbyc - 07-12-2011, 03:44 PM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: SaT causing misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 07-13-2011, 01:06 AM