First Test, Feedback/Wishes
Hi,

just tested the programm and want to give a short feedback.

Positive:
a) Very easy to use and very good instructions for new users and I like the user-interface too (very easy/comfortable to handle...)
b) I like, that it was possible to test it fast (without enter 1000 datas like realname, adress...and that its possible to write that easy in the forum too...)

Future wishes:
c) I would like to have an optional function for, if I go allin (or if I make a pre-action fold), that the table move instandly back to the main-stacked-slot. Advantage: The slot is faster free again for a fresh table, the acutally showed tables is reduced and so the view is more clearly. If I see instead the showdown its difficult not to take a look to it and if I play many tables that costs attention, what I want to avoid (and if I play something like hypers (masstabling) and I saw the 10th time in a row a unlucky lose on the river, then there is a tilt-danger too^^).

d) I dont like to see the main-stacked-slot (need space and it cost some attention too...sometimes u see this table and holecards already with your half eye (and it starts already to go in your brain and be a part of your mind...), but u play 1-2 other slots first, because hand is more important or clearer to play (or timebank is shorter...), and then this table from the main-stacked-slot move to the new free slot. And this is confusing my mind a little bit.

If I see a table on a specific position and my mind starts (consciously or unconsciously) thinking about it, then I dont like to find (or search) the same table on a diffrent position later. So I would like to have an optional function "dont move a table which already exists longer then x seconds" and a function "hide main-stacked-slot if no action is required), so that I only see slots if there is really action required (and only to this slots I want to focus my attention...).

e) New-idea: I would like to create slots with additonal property "special stacked-Slots"), who works separetly for themself, without moving tables elsewhere (at least, not without special manuel commands), where the action-is-required table always popup (within tables of this slots). For exmaple, I can make 4 of this special slots, with 5 tables each and I then I can play this slots in a simular kind as zoom poker (for this, the action-is-required-function have to work separatly for each stack).

Advantage: I see always the 4 most urgent hands I have to act (and if I have mutch action I can chose which table I play first...for example if I make then 2 easy folds, then 2 new tables appear and overall I see in a very short time 6 urgent hands (and can so reduce the time-out-danger with a good hand...). The advantage to your existing system (if I just make 4 slots) is thats easier for your mind to categorize and to remember each table, if the table within this new special-stacked-slots dont move to other slots (and that I see more diffrent urgent hands in the same time, because on your existing system u only have one real action-is-required slot (on the other 3 u play a hand and u can watch it, but in the most time of it u have to wait until its your turn to act...and ok, u can use 9 ore more slots to see more real required-action, but then overall the screen is not so clear as if u only play 4 zoom tables...).

Sry for bad english Confused

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-18-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-18-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-19-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-19-2013, 06:29 PM