hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug
(12-26-2013, 11:44 AM)felix Wrote: Hey, so hypersimple works perfect with the old version and the brown advbet-button. But since you say you fixed it with the updated version I figured i'll give it another go. Now it just does not want to get out of the grid and back into Slot1. It just goes to Slot1 for a millisecond and then back to Slot2,3,4,5 etc. Im so used to hypersimple and changed to black theme for a couple of days which worked perfect but it's just not the same smooth feeling im used to.

Well the "fix" in the new version is just a hack, where I attempted to use the black color of the word "Fold" instead of the normal light blue button color. At different table sizes, maybe SaT misses the black color.

Are you still using the brown advbet checkbox button? If not, can you go back to that and try it and let me know?

Quote:The other problem is that on 888 when someone before you shoves (does not necessarily have to put me all in) it will stay at the bottom of my main stack and I'll just sitout for 3mins untill the 'inactive' table pops in one of my slots.

Code:
[settings]
table_width=640
table_height=468

I've tried remaking a brand new config from scratch but same exact problems occur.

Yeah I remember you mentioned this problem before. The issue is that SaT looks for two things to determine if action is required: 1. if the betbox is visible, 2. if the Fold button is visible.

When someone shoves allin and you can only fold/call, then 888 does not show the betbox. In this case, if SaT is not moving the table out into the grid, then obviously #1 above usually works but #2 isn't. As I mentioned before, 888 only has a small area of color on the bottom of their black buttons, so SaT tries to match that color.

I want you to try creating a new layout, but use a different table size. Don't use width=640 and height=468. Try something a little larger, as this will give SaT a better chance of seeing the 888 fold button color. If you need it to be that size to fit a certain number of slots on your monitor, then try just changing it a little bit. Maybe something like 644 x 472. Then try adding 888poker and see if you still get the problem.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by felix - 12-26-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by SaT_Admin - 12-27-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by felix - 12-28-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by felix - 12-28-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by felix - 01-09-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: hypersimple not working + 888 facing allin bug - by felix - 01-09-2014, 11:04 AM