WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works
(03-05-2014, 12:12 PM)BigAnaconda Wrote: Hey, I'm using Stack and Tile Play mode, tables are moving to grid when action required...have stack slot @ table 1, newtables @ table 1, Old tables tables set to 0

With WPN the tables keep appearing in the grid when there is no action required...its just me sitting at an empty HU table but the table is in the Grid. When i press my hotkey to send to stack slot, they go then 1 second later appear back in the Grid.

How to fix this?

First thing to try is to remove and re-Include the site.

Second, it could be because you have an abnormally small or large grid slot size. Create a new layout with File->New Layout and use the default WPN size while you are setting it up. There should be a button on the WPN table that says 'restore to default size' or 'cascade tables' or something which will bring back to default size. Try that size, and then set up your settings, and see if it works. If it works at the default size, then we know that its simply a table slot size issue, and then you can try testing by creating new layouts until you find a size that will work.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works - by NiNeNiNeN - 02-28-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Nothing works - by QTip - 02-28-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Nothing works - by NiNeNiNeN - 02-28-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Nothing works - by NiNeNiNeN - 02-28-2014, 03:49 AM
RE: Nothing works - by SaT_Admin - 02-28-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works - by SaT_Admin - 03-05-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works - by robert - 09-03-2020, 02:19 PM