Activate next Table
Hey!

Sometimes I have an issue when I want to take more time for a decision on a specific table.

F.e. I have table x on the grid where I need to take the time bank for a tough decision. The next table in line is on the stack slot and wont pop up until I have made an action on table x, making me play catch up after the action on table x.

I would like to have a hotkey to put the the next table in line on top of the stack slot to make it more efficient. While thinking about what to do on table x I could already work on the next table if its an easy decision. This would make StackAndTile even more efficient.

The "next in line" hotkey should only work if table x is on a grid slot and the table next in line is on the stack slot.

Now that I think about it the hotkey should just always put the the most urgent stack slot table on top . I know there is already an "activate most urgent table" hotkey, but this one would work differently.

I hope you can understand what I am looking for in this hotkey. Hopefully it wont be too hard to implement.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Activate next Table - by Guest - 07-02-2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Activate next Table - by SaT_Admin - 07-02-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Activate next Table - by Guest - 08-02-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: Activate next Table - by SaT_Admin - 08-02-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: Activate next Table - by Guest - 08-02-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Activate next Table - by SaT_Admin - 08-03-2014, 04:43 AM