Custom hotkeys for custom sizes + move mouse to previous table slot hotkey
(11-05-2014, 05:32 AM)JasonP Wrote: The ideal end results would be for me to be able to name hotkeys myself, "custom hotkey1" etc and then aim it to where i want that to click. Maybe a hotkey wizard? Or more simpler just 3 custom names in the Action drop down under Hotkeys table that just single click a location.

Yeah, this has been requested before, just not very often. I may be able to hack something together for the next release, no guarantees though.

Quote:re: bet incremental, that's the sites bet area. The only way to increase bet size is to press those buttons, the +-,

I will try to allow you to define those coords just as you would for the Sitout hotkey

Quote:re: tell friends, i own a large stable recommend all our stakees use the software. appreciate what you are doing here as a 1 man team.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom hotkeys for custom sizes + move mouse to previous table slot hotkey - by SaT_Admin - 11-05-2014, 07:34 AM