ACR BLITZ
Is it possible to have SaT hit the fold button in WPN Blitz poker rather than hitting the "fold and stay" Button?
Let me see, check back in a day or two
Eh, I'm not seeing any BLITZ games on ACR. And the banner in the lobby says "Coming soon"
(08-26-2019, 11:47 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Eh, I'm not seeing any BLITZ games on ACR. And the banner in the lobby says "Coming soon"

It stopped working after I posted.
Blitz is back online please have a look.
oK
Can you please download this development version 2.98.07j

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29807j.exe

and test if the Fold hotkey works now without clicking the Fold And Stay?
(10-04-2019, 02:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you please download this development version 2.98.07j

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29807j.exe

and test if the Fold hotkey works now without clicking the Fold And Stay?

After a little playing with it, it seems to work. I'll play with it tonight and let you know if it has any issues. Thanks, and by the way I'm really impressed with your customer service and willingness to take customers' needs seriously. There are billion-dollar corporations that couldn't hold a candle to your customer service.
Thanks I really do appreciate it. Usually I can fix things like this quicker but I'm back home because my dad is sick. Other issues take more time.

Let me know how it works in your normal session
A few thousand hands in the books and it works perfectly. Your program really is amazing, a naga mouse and stack and tile is the difference between 4 tables and 12. You should start selling side button mouses with the hotkeys pre-programmed.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10