v2.99.04 scan mode changes
If everything is working for you currently, then there is nothing to worry about, and you can safely ignore this change.

The Scan Mode setting in SAT determines which programmatic method SAT will use to try to scan the button colors on your table, in order to determine whether they are visible and therefore whether or not is it your turn with action required. Previously, the Scan Mode chosen in Advanced Options would be in effect for all of your poker sites.

In v2.99.04, the Scan Mode will now take effect only for all new sites that you try to Include. It is easiest to explain this with an example. WinningPoker requires "PW" scan mode in almost all cases (otherwise you might get the 'button detected as black' error). However, "PW" scan mode isn't the fastest, as so ideally you would want to use "DWM" scan mode if possible for most sites. In this new version 2.99.04, the solution will be to change to "PW" scan mode in Advanced Options, and THEN include the WinningPoker site into SAT. The "PW" scan mode will then be saved for WinningPoker. Then you can go back and change back to DWM scan mode afterwards, and all new sites will use DWM scan mode from now on.
I implemented WPN with the scan mode "PW" and changed it back to "DWM" afterwards.
Unfortunately the table moves to the grid whenever you have cards, even before it's time to act.
I use v2.99.04
(02-26-2020, 09:11 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: I implemented WPN with the scan mode "PW" and changed it back to "DWM" afterwards.
Unfortunately the table moves to the grid whenever you have cards, even before it's time to act.
I use v2.99.04

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? Also, how many monitors are you using?
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=3108
gui_y=522
last_tab=
filename=großerbildschirm1.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.04
win_ver=10.0.17763
v=fu
v295_msg=0
v298_msg=0
v29805_msg=0
dpi=96
v29903_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=6
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack,Winamax,PartyPokerModern,888Poker,GGNetworkNew,WinningPoker_L
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=636
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=466
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20274
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x20252
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x10157
Winamax_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Leonard\Winamax\Winamax Poker\Winamax Poker.exe
Winamax_included_resized_table_width=638
Winamax_included_resized_table_height=507
Winamax_included_fold_color=0x90669
Winamax_included_call_color=0x90669
Winamax_included_bet_color=0x90669
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=638
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=467
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x3e3e3e
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0xcb6615
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x1f6eeb
888Poker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PacificPoker\bin\poker.exe
888Poker_included_resized_table_width=638
888Poker_included_resized_table_height=466
888Poker_included_fold_region_color=0x0
888Poker_included_fold_color=0x0
888Poker_included_call_color=0x0
888Poker_included_bet_color=0x0
GGNetworkNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Leonard\AppData\Roaming\GGPOKERSITE\GGnet.exe
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_width=638
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_height=496
GGNetworkNew_included_fold_color=0x373baa
GGNetworkNew_included_call_color=0x31349a
GGNetworkNew_included_bet_color=0x31339b
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=638
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=466
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x1212d8
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x7070e7
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0xf0fbd
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=ü
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=ä
send_table_under_mouse=1

I'm using two monitors, all the SaT layout is on the main monitor, while only the SaT and poker client lobbies are on the second one.
(02-27-2020, 02:51 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: I'm using two monitors, all the SaT layout is on the main monitor, while only the SaT and poker client lobbies are on the second one.

I tested it with your table size, and it worked for me... During Include Site setup, are you sure you pressed F10 to fold when it was your turn to act? And not before, when the checkboxes were visible? Can you try setting Scan Mode to PW and try Removing and re-Including the site again?
Did reinclude but same outcome.
I used scan mode PW to include and changed back to DVM before testing, but even with PW the table comes out as soon as I get dealt cards.
Did you use the Fold button as action button for WPN? Once you get dealt cards there are buttons in the same colour over the call and raise region.
(02-28-2020, 04:46 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: Did reinclude but same outcome.
I used scan mode PW to include and changed back to DVM before testing, but even with PW the table comes out as soon as I get dealt cards.
WPN requires PW scan mode in almost all cases, so you did it right.
(02-28-2020, 04:46 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: Did you use the Fold button as action button for WPN? Once you get dealt cards there are buttons in the same colour over the call and raise region.
We use all 3 buttons on WPN, and yes you are correct. But, for WPN, we do an extra lookup. If we find the fold or call button (which as you note is the same for the advance action checkboxes), we also look for the existence of the "Call Any" checkbox, which is located above in a different region. If we see that button, then SAT will mark the table as NOT requiring action. So perhaps that is failing on your machine.

Before we look into that, you say you have 2 monitors.. Are the monitors the same size and scaling %? If not, can you try doing #2 on this page, and then re-Including the site with PW scan mode?:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix
I have 2 different monitors effecting size and scaling, but the tables are only on one screen the whole time(stack and grid), should I try it anyway?
*I'm just asking, because these adjustments seem to influence the whole setup and I don't want to fuck things up Big Grin
(02-28-2020, 09:58 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: I have 2 different monitors effecting size and scaling, but the tables are only on one screen the whole time(stack and grid), should I try it anyway?
Well as long as the grid slots are on the PRIMARY monitor, then I guess you should be good. If they are on the secondary, then you might run into problems.

(02-28-2020, 10:08 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: *I'm just asking, because these adjustments seem to influence the whole setup and I don't want to fuck things up Big Grin
Using the Custom Scaling in Windows will influence how your monitors look and the sizing of items. It will force all screens to use the same scaling %. Its necessary in some instances. For you it may not be.

If you want to avoid it, you can also do this for me and I can investigate further:

click File->Current Layout, add this line under [settings]:
Code:
[settings]
de_bug=1
Save the file, close SAT and reopen. Then open 1 table for WPN and sit down. Click Start. Put the table into the stack. Wait until you are dealt cards, and the table moves to the grid. When that happens, press Stop. Then go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

and send me the "logg.txt" file to support (at) stackandtile (dot) com.

Also, use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with PW, and take 2 screenshots, one when it is your turn to act with the real fold/call/bet buttons, and another when the advance action checkboxes are available. Attach those 2 screenshots to the email as well.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10