GGPoker Update
Sorry if this is already discussed, but is there a way to not have the software autoclicking "fold to any bet" when using the fold hotkey to check?

Since there is no "check/fold" hotkey i have to use the fold hotkey to check.

Thanks
(02-06-2020, 06:44 AM)Simon Wrote: Sorry if this is already discussed, but is there a way to not have the software autoclicking "fold to any bet" when using the fold hotkey to check?

Since there is no "check/fold" hotkey i have to use the fold hotkey to check.

Thanks

Currently, there is no good way. I have looked into it, and the only way would be to require the user to take a screenshot of the "Check" button, and then scan for that image. I have decided against requiring that for now

SAT's fold/call/bet hotkeys simply click the 1st/2nd/3rd buttons on the table. So if the 2nd (middle) button is Check, you would just use the SAT "Call" hotkey
Please inform us when this problem with the "fold to any bet" in postflop actions has been solved. I think a lot of people are waiting for it
I like the operation of the program but that failure can cause many troubles in my opinion.
I think solving it doesn't looks difficult.
I will buy the subscription without hesitation when it has been fixed.
Thank you.
(02-26-2020, 09:14 PM)Esnatch Wrote: Please inform us when this problem with the "fold to any bet" in postflop actions has been solved. I think a lot of people are waiting for it
I like the operation of the program but that failure can cause many troubles in my opinion.

There is no failure. If you use the "Fold" hotkey, then SAT folds the hand. If you don't want to fold, don't use a "Fold" hotkey. As said above, you can always just use the "Call" hotkey, which will click the 2nd (middle) button on the table, which would allow you to Check.

(02-26-2020, 09:14 PM)Esnatch Wrote: I think solving it doesn't looks difficult.
Solving it is not straight forward.

Consider this: Another player has shoved allin. Its your turn to act. So you use the "Fold" hotkey, because you want to Fold your hand. Now what if SAT makes an error, and somehow thinks that the Fold To Any button is visible. And so, just like you are requesting here, SAT tries to click on the 2nd button on the table, which should be the Check button when the Fold To Any button is visible. But remember, SAT made a mistake, and the button does not say Check, but instead the button says Call All-in, and SAT just clicked it. Then that is a very bad misclick. Much worse than clicking Fold to Any instead of Check. If someone uses the "Fold" hotkey, that means their intent is to Fold their hand, so that should always be #1 priority.

If you want to Fold, use the "Fold" hotkey, which will click the 1st button.

If you want to Check or Call, use the "Call" hotkey, which will click the 2nd button. Maybe I should rename the SAT hotkey from "Call" to "Check/Call".

The "Fold" hotkey also clicking Check when you can check for free is a CONVENIENCE. But it is way more important to actually get the Folding correct, than to get the convenient checking correct.

I look into it again over the next few days and see what I can figure out.
i have bought a full version and pokerOK doesnt work (gg and ggnew)
(03-30-2020, 07:17 PM)gilgamesh Wrote: i have bought a full version and pokerOK doesnt work (gg and ggnew)

Please download this version 2.99.06e, it has all the updates from the main release:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906e.exe

Let me know if it works with "GGNetworkNew"
(03-31-2020, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 07:17 PM)gilgamesh Wrote: i have bought a full version and pokerOK doesnt work (gg and ggnew)

Please download this version 2.99.06e, it has all the updates from the main release:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906e.exe

Let me know if it works with "GGNetworkNew"

It works, both on $ and CNY tables, thanks.
Cuando verifico con el botón doblar, me permite hacer clic para doblar antes de cualquier apuesta. ¿Hay alguna solución para esto?
When I check with the fold button, it lets me click to fold before any bet. Is there any solution for this?
(04-16-2020, 04:23 AM)ivan vilchez Wrote: When I check with the fold button, it lets me click to fold before any bet. Is there any solution for this?

As of right now, there is no solution. The Fold hotkey will not work to Check for free. If you want to click the Check button, you should use the "Call" hotkey, which will always click the 2nd/middle button. I have some ideas to work around this but haven't completed them

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10