Raise to "call amount * X" hotkey
This is possible in other software I use alongside SaT. Would you be able to add it?

For example, I have "x" set to "call amount *2.2"

So if its folded to me I can open 2.2bb, and if theres a bet/raise in front of me I can multiply that amount by 2.2x

This would also eliminate the issue I'm having making GG poker size the "bet Xbb" hotkey correctly when I have stacks displayed in bb

Thanks
Interesting. The wording was a little unclear to me at first, and probably would be to potential users as well. What is the exact name of the hotkey the other software uses for this feature?

The only way I see this working, is relying upon the fact that the pokersite will auto input a minraise size into the betbox. And so SAT would read the betbox, divide by 2 in order to get the "call amount", and then calculate the multiple that the user specified. If a pokersite auto inputs something other than minraise into the betbox, then the hotkey would fail in its calculation. I dont know off the top of my head what GG puts in the betbox, so I dont know if what I described would help
Ok let me clarify about GG. The raise xbb hotkey works, but not when GG is displaying stacks in bb, because the betbox is also in bb, and SaT still enters the value in chips. So at BB 1k I press the hotkey to raise to 2.2bb, but if stacks are displayed in bb, it wants to raise to 2200bb.

I think the hotkey I'm looking for is named differently across the softwares I use, but when I requested the feature to them they were able to implement it quickly. The softwares I use are: stars helper, 888/party caption, ipoker tools, mpn tools. As far as I know, the hotkey is just named something like "raise to X of last bet/raise" but it also works for unopened pots.

Fwiw I'm sure those programs read the HH as the chat needs to show "full detail"

Sorry I can't be more accurate, I'm not at my pc for a few days.

Thanks
(04-17-2020, 03:09 AM)Dicem Wrote: Ok let me clarify about GG. The raise xbb hotkey works, but not when GG is displaying stacks in bb, because the betbox is also in bb, and SaT still enters the value in chips. So at BB 1k I press the hotkey to raise to 2.2bb, but if stacks are displayed in bb, it wants to raise to 2200bb.
Yep I understand. The "Bet x BB" hotkey reads the BB value from the titlebar of the table, so yes that explains it

(04-17-2020, 03:09 AM)Dicem Wrote: I think the hotkey I'm looking for is named differently across the softwares I use, but when I requested the feature to them they were able to implement it quickly. The softwares I use are: stars helper, 888/party caption, ipoker tools, mpn tools. As far as I know, the hotkey is just named something like "raise to X of last bet/raise" but it also works for unopened pots.

Fwiw I'm sure those programs read the HH as the chat needs to show "full detail"
Yeah I will give it a shot. SAT doesn't read the HH or the Chat box, but what I mentioned above should work by calculating from the betbox
What should happen if there has been no bet yet? Say it checks around to you on the Flop?

My solution above would end up taking half the minbet size, aka a SB size, and using that as the 'call size' which would likely end up with undesirable results. Maybe it should just fail, or set betbox to 0
(04-18-2020, 04:56 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What should happen if there has been no bet yet? Say it checks around to you on the Flop?

My solution above would end up taking half the minbet size, aka a SB size, and using that as the 'call size' which would likely end up with undesirable results. Maybe it should just fail, or set betbox to 0

That's fine with me, since I use % of pot hotkeys for post flop when opening the action.
Ok download this version 2.99.06n

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906n.exe

You'll find a new hotkey "Raise X call amount". Try it out and let me know if there are any problems. As said above, it depends on the betbox automatically showing the minraise size, halves it, and then does the multiplication
(04-19-2020, 11:10 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok download this version 2.99.06n

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906n.exe

You'll find a new hotkey "Raise X call amount". Try it out and let me know if there are any problems. As said above, it depends on the betbox automatically showing the minraise size, halves it, and then does the multiplication

Hey, I've tested it and there's a few issues.

Firstly, when 3betting out of the blinds, the size is not correctly calculated because of the reduction in call amount as opposed to if we were not in the blinds.

Secondly, it would be helpful if there was a way to reset the previous betsize hotkey if we were to press another hotkey. Example, we want to raise to 4x another player's open raise, then decide to change to 3.5x, if we press the 3.5x hotkey having already pressed the 4x hotkey, the betsize will be "open size * 4 * 3.5". There is a quick fix to this, simply by clicking on the table, the bet box resets, but it would be better to have the program do that.

Lastly, only some of the sizing hotkeys work, for example 4x works but 4.4x doesn't
(04-19-2020, 09:06 PM)dicem Wrote: Firstly, when 3betting out of the blinds, the size is not correctly calculated because of the reduction in call amount as opposed to if we were not in the blinds.
I think I see the problem, it would happen 3betting preflop anywhere:

For example, $1/2 blinds, CO opens to $6 aka raises $4, you're on button, the minraise size would now be $10, SAT takes half of that $5, and if your hotkey is "Raise 3x call amount", then that would calc $15. Obviously $15 is not 3x of $6, nor 3x of $4

What do you suggest should happen in that spot? And can you give another specific example? I'm not sure if I can easily get the actual last bet value.

(04-19-2020, 09:06 PM)dicem Wrote: Secondly, it would be helpful if there was a way to reset the previous betsize hotkey if we were to press another hotkey. Example, we want to raise to 4x another player's open raise, then decide to change to 3.5x, if we press the 3.5x hotkey having already pressed the 4x hotkey, the betsize will be "open size * 4 * 3.5". There is a quick fix to this, simply by clicking on the table, the bet box resets, but it would be better to have the program do that.
Other sites such as PokerStars will not reset the betbox by simply clicking the table. I could require that the first preset betsize button on the table be set to 2x or 'min', and then we can reset that way. But this will also depend on the answer to the first question as to how we are gonna do the calcs

(04-19-2020, 09:06 PM)dicem Wrote: Lastly, only some of the sizing hotkeys work, for example 4x works but 4.4x doesn't
I'm not seeing that.. perhaps this is again related to the miscalc in #1
Im not sure what's best TBH, it sounds like an impossible task without real time HH data.

I'm only interested in using this feature for sites that don't already have software available to perform these tasks, because to be quite frank, stack and tile does not compare to those software choices in terms of reliability and speed.

I play MTT's across 9 sites and when running multiple sites at the same time, any hotkeys I use in SaT can take up to 3 seconds to perform the intended action. This can be a problem when trying to fold for example, because if I click fold on 1 table then move my mouse to another, it often folds the wrong table since the action is so delayed. With this in mind I try to use other means for hotkeys where possible.

I guess we tried  Huh

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10