Text for settings is jumbled - can't read or select any settings
I see the option for "enable random number", but i can't click it because everything is so jumbled on the screen. I've tried many times. I click it and it goes away, clicking the option above it. I would honestly use the service just to have an RNG on every table without having to use a website. Do you offer RNG for tables on all sites, and if so, how can I enable it? 

Thanks

Its likely because you are using high scaling % in Windows... please go to the SAT download page, and try the "highDPI" download version.. that should fix this problem.

The "Show random number" only shows a global random number inside the table count popup window. So, its not a different random number on every table. Its just one random number, that changes every 2 seconds, displayed in a popup window
(05-19-2020, 10:57 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Its likely because you are using high scaling % in Windows... please go to the SAT download page, and try the "highDPI" download version.. that should fix this problem.

The "Show random number" only shows a global random number inside the table count popup window. So, its not a different random number on every table. Its just one random number, that changes every 2 seconds, displayed in a popup window

Cool, thanks, got it. And how do I display this popup window? just need to get that and I'll be set. Thanks
nvm - got it! ty!
nvm - got it - ty!
just want to say - this RNG is literally a dream come true. 2 weeks ago i thought to myself, what if there was just a constantly changing barrage of random numbers that i could just glance at and not click. Really fucking helpful mate, you've really done it with this software all around. Cheers
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. Tell your poker friends!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10